* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, only14me said:

1965. That was for a pint of Light ale. Not the best of beers but I was only starting out and hadn’t acquired a taste for quality. Too many years on the Lanliq and Eldorado before that. 

When I first moved down London way late 80's light and lager  or light and bitter was the drink loads used to have, half pint of lager or bitter three quarters if the barmaid liked you and a bottle of courage light ale.

Some still drink it.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the thumbs injured and only a matter of time before dumballs hamstring goes again and if they sign no one, it’s not over. 4 months of football to be played 

We aren't managing it this time round I don't think the results against lower teams have blown it 

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the thumbs injured and only a matter of time before dumballs hamstring goes again and if they sign no one, it’s not over. 4 months of football to be played 

It is over.

I'm sorry but you don' claw those points back by a team that simply doesn't lose games. 

Pedro fucked it 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

It is over.

I'm sorry but you don' claw those points back by a team that simply doesn't lose games. 

Pedro fucked it 

Sadly I agree, eternal optimist that I am they simply won't drop enough points for us to catch up, also next to no chance that we'll win every game from now till the end of the season which is what we would need to do, I'm just focusing on keeping a run going and hopefully doing something in the cup, but I am thoroughly enjoying watching Rangers again just now, always enjoy going but now I'm enjoying what I'm watching for the first time in a wee while. 

7 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Gutted 

I'm sure we're all beside ourselves given the impeccable sense of honour he showed during his short spell at Auchenhowie.

Pray for Craig.

2 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Another superb decision by Ally to.help his tim pals. Snake.

Much as Ally has his issues, I don't think purposely training CG on behalf of sellic is one of them.

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Much as Ally has his issues, I don't think purposely training CG on behalf of sellic is one of them.

:tu: Especially since it was Jim Stewart who invited him to train with him and use the facilities.

48 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sadly I agree, eternal optimist that I am they simply won't drop enough points for us to catch up, also next to no chance that we'll win every game from now till the end of the season which is what we would need to do, I'm just focusing on keeping a run going and hopefully doing something in the cup, but I am thoroughly enjoying watching Rangers again just now, always enjoy going but now I'm enjoying what I'm watching for the first time in a wee while. 

Great post mate .My sentiments exactly ?

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Nah it is! They’ll drop points but I don’t trust us to go on a run of winning games to put pressure on them. Scottish Cup is more than doable though. ??

Archived