* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So this interest in the lad from Real is historic and not recent, Brenda would have us believe that they were in competition with Real to sign him, also you have to wonder who the other 24 clubs are, it’s probably 24 clubs over a period of years and not recent.

They really are good at trying to big themselves up and talking shite.

Just like the so called interest in him from Barcelona,was years ago n he only went to Chelsea because they would also sign his brothers 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Brighton chairman just on radio. Confirmed they were not in for dembele 

Now that comes as no surprise to those of us who realised years ago that the scum are born liars who spout utter pish.. Alas the compliant media in scotland pander to them and no one dares question them...

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

That must have been some conversation that Brenda had with the guys at Chelsea considering he was an unused sub when Real beat them 6-1 and then wasnt in the squad for the other game........

Surely no :lol::lol: amazing how nobody in the media takes this cunt to task for the absolute shite he spouts.

Loving how they cunts are making this nobody out to be the new Messi. They've got him on loan  for six months with no view to a permanent. Where's all that Champions League money gone? Few taigs at work are actually beginning worry how they've not improved their squad at all over January whilst we have, specifically blaming Rodgers transfer policy. 

Its amazing the different slant reported from non-Scottish sources

'As has been pointed out by many observers, current celtic manager Brendan Rodgers, while a big fan of Musonda, doesn’t exactly have the best record in dealing with Chelsea loanees, despite his own prior association with the Blues. Loan moves for Josh McEachran to Swansea City and Victor Moses to Liverpool both were underwhelming, to say the least.

Perhaps to indicate that this time things will be different, celtic apparently paid no less than €6m in loan fees to acquire Musonda for the next 18 months, and that’s in addition to paying 100 per cent of Musonda’s newly agreed salary (€45k/week). That’s per Belgium’s HLN, who do however dispute Rodgers’ claim that “24 teams” were interested in the 21-year-old.'

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Through a work colleague I picked an elderly chap up one night who offered to help me put down fake grass. During the job I found out he was a Bear and on the way home we put radio on in car and I’m sure it was keans first game and they got pumped out a cup by some small team. We were howling in the car. Same happened against psg, as I went to the pictures with a Bearette and although i heard a mad laugh through out the film it wasn’t until in the car when again I put the radio on, good times ???

It was against Clyde iirc

5 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

'As has been pointed out by many observers, current celtic manager Brendan Rodgers, while a big fan of Musonda, doesn’t exactly have the best record in dealing with Chelsea loanees, despite his own prior association with the Blues. Loan moves for Josh McEachran to Swansea City and Victor Moses to Liverpool both were underwhelming, to say the least.

Perhaps to indicate that this time things will be different, celtic apparently paid no less than €6m in loan fees to acquire Musonda for the next 18 months, and that’s in addition to paying 100 per cent of Musonda’s newly agreed salary (€45k/week). That’s per Belgium’s HLN, who do however dispute Rodgers’ claim that “24 teams” were interested in the 21-year-old.'

there's no way that kind of story would ever be published in lieswells media cartel 

absolutely outrageous and madness that they would spend that kind of cash on borrowing a player 7m quid on a player there is absolute no return in 

looks like their scouting system is down the tubes 

probably have their scouts banned from youth games 

5 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Either Brenda has been conned or more likely he’s conning the mutants, all this shite about 24 clubs being interested ( 23 according to the Express) all a load of shite, they’ve paid out or will pay out a few million for a player who has yet to prove himself and will have no future value to them.

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Maybe it was the other Musonda, you know, just like the other Dumbelly.

I've just checked that stat  an unused sub in a 6 1 doing and not in the squad for game at bernabau :lol:

Must a been doing cracking keepy uppies at half time 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just checked that stat  an unused sub in a 6 1 doing and not in the squad for game at bernabau :lol:

Must a been doing cracking keepy uppies at half time 

You’d think the Scottish media lapdogs would pick up on these things and question the saint about his facts. :lol:

Can see their new loanee spitting the dummy out if he's on the bench too often n severely throwing the toys out the pram if he's subbed during games (unless Brenda sticks with him even when he's rank then gives out all the excuses under the sun and the fact he'l no doubt be a fantastic human being ffs :britney:

Archived