* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Through a work colleague I picked an elderly chap up one night who offered to help me put down fake grass. During the job I found out he was a Bear and on the way home we put radio on in car and I’m sure it was keans first game and they got pumped out a cup by some small team. We were howling in the car. Same happened against psg, as I went to the pictures with a Bearette and although i heard a mad laugh through out the film it wasn’t until in the car when again I put the radio on, good times ???

Roy Leaned debut was at Clyde in the Scottish cup which they got knocked out and Robbie Keane made his debut at rugby park on a Monday night which they lost 1-0 it's fair to say the keanes didn't enjoy their debuts:mutley:

I'd be fucking mortified if Murty kept coming out with cringey pish like brendan does every week. I'd love to see journos actually call him out on stuff like this when it's clear it's utter bullshit.

I'll never get the need to constantly make stuff up. If you had to lie you could've at least checked he actually fucking played against the cunts.

49 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Roy Leaned debut was at Clyde in the Scottish cup which they got knocked out and Robbie Keane made his debut at rugby park on a Monday night which they lost 1-0 it's fair to say the keanes didn't enjoy their debuts:mutley:

????

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just checked that stat  an unused sub in a 6 1 doing and not in the squad for game at bernabau :lol:

Must a been doing cracking keepy uppies at half time 

Cunt had some collection of aftershave and top patter when he was working in the toilets at half time 

Archived