* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

that will be levien up on a disrepute charge now 

just heard he has called for refs to give more protection for players playing against Lego 

they just need to start treating the fucker the same as everybody else 

Big Craig hates the taigs! 

23 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I think Lego fell on top of him after they had a challenge .

heard them talking about it on the radio last night .sounded like Lego could have avoided falling on him and was suggested that it may have been repercussion for Cochrane out playing him in the last game .one of the pundits made the excuse that that's the risk a manager takes playing a young boy against experienced pros 

basically trying to say it was a bit naughty but ok for Lego. 

couldn't imagine Ryan Jack getting away with similar .if Jack had even thought about something like that red card 

Lego probably faking a fall on him so he can touch up the young lad as you know what they pedos are like over there ?

If anyone wishes to trawl through the snyde phone in archives from a couple of years ago you will hear these words from auld hugh. " celtic are cash rich, even if they were stuck for a player they would just  go out and spend 5 6 million on someone"

1 minute ago, standup said:

If anyone wishes to trawl through the snyde phone in archives from a couple of years ago you will hear these words from auld hugh. " celtic are cash rich, even if they were stuck for a player they would just  go out and spend 5 6 million on someone"

Why would anyone do that? 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

that will be levien up on a disrepute charge now 

just heard he has called for refs to give more protection for players playing against Lego 

they just need to start treating the fucker the same as everybody else 

Soon as I read that I thought, here we go :morepopcorn:  levein Is a twat but the response to this from them is going to be hilarious. 

He's correct in highlighting what that mong brown is like, he's told the truth, how many times has it been mentioned about his antics on here, he's a kid on hard man who gets away with a fucking hell of a lot more than what other players would, coincidence, I don't think so.

Now I believe that it will get spoke about in the media and I'm sure they will revert to the normal, he's old fashioned footballer, he's tough and physical and been good for the taigs and scotland over the years, some of his performances have pulled them through and have been outstanding, we know how this will go. The press pandering and hanging on the taigs every word but it was also bad sportsmanship and not taking defeat well from Levien. Bullshit.

But it seems to be that this cunt brown gets most things in the scottish game without any comeback, fuck if we resort to any sort of dig in about our challenges we are penalised constantly. 

And he has acted like a total cock at Ibrox recently when they have beat us and nothing said whatsoever.

22 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Some cunt in hearts should have retaliated in the next tackle. No cunt seems to do it although Alfredo put him on his arse but I’m talking giving him a right sore one and taking him out for a good few weeks ?

Here Here Sir, I agree totally, got to be someone out there surely can clatter this cunt, show the team the old Rangers way of standing up to these cunts, you bully him he bottles it and retreats to the back four and doesn't move forward, end off.

31 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Some cunt in hearts should have retaliated in the next tackle. No cunt seems to do it although Alfredo put him on his arse but I’m talking giving him a right sore one and taking him out for a good few weeks ?

Really don't understand why he isn't put up in the air first chance anyone gets.

10 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Here Here Sir, I agree totally, got to be someone out there surely can clatter this cunt, show the team the old Rangers way of standing up to these cunts, you bully him he bottles it and retreats to the back four and doesn't move forward, end off.

It’s not only us, it’s any team where he’s hurt someone whether that’s a fly elbow, dragging studs down or leaving the boot in, no cunt seems to do it and the guy is a total prick aswel 

Archived