* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Win our two games in hand, beat the scum in 2 games. Only 2 points a difference. Dare to dream?

We should win our games in hand, and we should beat them at home, which means we should be only 5 points behind in about a month’s time. I would fully expect them to fall apart if that was the case. It’s fucking mental! :lol::Banane21:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sure is mate.

To think of the silly points we've blown already, would arguably be in pole position right now, not to mention a few horrific ref calls throughout this season!

This game right now is huge. If we get 3 points today I’ll actually believe it’s a possibility.

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Steve Clark should be considered if Murty doesn’t cut the mustard, he’s done really well with Killie.

Was thinking that myself. He's doing a great job.

Sounded almost Walteresque in that interview. Quiet spoken, very professional and nothing controvertial.

21 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scum have some tricky fixtures coming up, ignoring the Scottish cup ties their fixture list up to the split is this.

Zenit home

St Johnstone home

Zenit away

Aberdeen away

Dundee home

Us away

Motherwell away

Ross County home

Hamilton away

If we can close the gap down to under 5 points the title race is well on!

Sheep will take points after they get pumped in Russia ?

8 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

Rodgers won't be there next season. He'll be back down south and Steve Clarke will be his replacement at celtic. 

Would rather we look at him. He' turned Killie into a decent side. Didn't think it was possible 

Does that wee wankstain's dad and family still go to our games?

Wee cunt was giving it big licks in front of the Copland at the goal. See if you do the turncoat thing, you take the abuse and shut the fuck up and get on with it. That wee cunt is rubbing it right in though. Hope his family get a grip of him. 

Turned into a right proper wee two faced rat.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wee cunt was giving it big licks in front of the Copland at the goal. See if you do the turncoat thing, you take the abuse and shut the fuck up and get on with it. That wee cunt is rubbing it right in though. Hope his family get a grip of him. 

He's a taig now. I didn't expect him not to do what he did.

We hate him and he hates us. So be it 

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He's a right horrible wee bastard and he embarrassed us. Our team shat it from him.

League's over :(

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

A season of missed opportunities indeed whilst the tarriers limp to another title. 

Unbelievable we aren’t up there with them. Our team are full of shitebags, they’ll never create history here unless they sort out their heads

I'm surprised at how inconsistent they've been after last season, there was at least an opportunity there to make it close until the end of the season even if winning it was always too much

Just now, simplythebest said:

I'm surprised at how inconsistent they've been after last season, there was at least an opportunity there to make it close until the end of the season even if winning it was always too much

We win our two games in hands it would’ve been 8 points and keep it up till the March game and we could’ve been in for an interesting finish. Time and again this season we’ve absolutely bottled it when they’ve drew or get beat we’ve done the exact same it’s really sickening

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sure is mate.

To think of the silly points we've blown already, would arguably be in pole position right now, not to mention a few horrific ref calls throughout this season!

The refs have done about as much damage to us as Pedro, Murty, Windass, Tav, Hodson & Fod if u ask me.

Archived