* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

We were getting on Subway and they were one down, i don't get signal on Subway and always thinking they would get a draw or usual ref complimenting win, but no they fucked it by time we got off at Ibrox, walking up confident of a few points back, within the first fifteen minutes that kind of confidence was quietly disappearing, fucking really annoyed that they cunts drop points and we can't even make a wee dent into there lead, we will probably go and beat thistle now and it will be even more annoying because I believe they are going to drop more points.

Only cunts that benefited were the sheep today but they will bottle it as well.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said it in the first few games this season if we found a consistent  level we'd push them close..They are on the decline IMO but it wasn't to be for the remainder of this season its about finishing a clear 2nd within 10 points of them and a cup run

The scum want to be known as invincibles then Broonaldo moans when a team celebrates after beating them.

So all the other clubs in Scotland need Brenda’s permission to play 16 year olds and ask broonaldo how much are we allowed to celebrate?

17 hours ago, Inigo said:

Does that wee wankstain's dad and family still go to our games?

Wee cunt was giving it big licks in front of the Copland at the goal. See if you do the turncoat thing, you take the abuse and shut the fuck up and get on with it. That wee cunt is rubbing it right in though. Hope his family get a grip of him. 

Turned into a right proper wee two faced rat.

heard from somebody last night who knows the family that Allan has been shunned by a large part of his family for his actions of the last few years .don't know if his dad has the same feelings though 

Allan is a wee fanny .and will spend his non football years regretting his actions and wasting his short career with poor attitude and application 

2 hours ago, tam57 said:

The scum want to be known as invincibles then Broonaldo moans when a team celebrates after beating them.

So all the other clubs in Scotland need Brenda’s permission to play 16 year olds and ask broonaldo how much are we allowed to celebrate?

how would the prick react if after losing at home an away player tied a scarf to the post and spat on their crest .

a rule for them and a rule for others 

Rodgers` regime is starting to unravel but it is disappointing we`ve fucked up any chance this season of being there to take advantage of that. Next year, I truly believe we have a decent chance of getting 55, we`re clearly not there yet as performances such as yesterday have shown but we`re not a million miles away either.

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

heard from somebody last night who knows the family that Allan has been shunned by a large part of his family for his actions of the last few years .don't know if his dad has the same feelings though 

Allan is a wee fanny .and will spend his non football years regretting his actions and wasting his short career with poor attitude and application 

Pity we let him lord all over us yesterday . Our midfield were a shower of pussies in the first half .

Just gave the wee bastard all the confidence

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Pity we let him lord all over us yesterday . Our midfield were a shower of pussies in the first half .

Just gave the wee bastard all the confidence

Had his chance went the route of no return oh hold on Miller you never know EJ folk forget our own wee jump the dyke but I fucking don't!

14 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Had his chance went the route of no return oh hold on Miller you never know EJ folk forget our own wee jump the dyke but I fucking don't!

I definitely don't either mate

He has done enough to escape abuse and get plenty of plaudits for performances

If he was to ever to become our Manager . It would be a very very sad day  

I will never forget being in the east end of Glasgow walking home from a 2-0 defeat 2006 with a certain player beating his chest  in my mind and filled with utter contempt .

It's simply a memory  I will never forget . Lifting the trophies at end of season with enemies colours on too

Once a turncoat . Always a turncoat

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I definitely don't either mate

He has done enough to escape abuse and get plenty of plaudits for performances

If he was to ever to become our Manager . It would be a very very sad day  

I will never forget being in the east end of Glasgow walking home from a 2-0 defeat 2006 with a certain player beating his chest  in my mind and filled with utter contempt .

It's simply a memory  I will never forget . Lifting the trophies at end of season with enemies colours on too

Once a turncoat . Always a turncoat

I never trust a turncoat he some how gets away with it but bet you 1m he is in starting 11 before season out.

I had mates to this day will never return to Ibrox cause we signed MJ and although I'm a bitter cunt still love going to Ibrox but if that wee cunt turned up it would test my steel.

It’s very clear that there’s a concerted campaign by celtc fans to try and damage our brand, which ranges from your internet crackpots to cunts who have managed to get themselves into media. 

These ongoing negative attacks can certainly put off investors or neutrals who might be interested in our club and it seems our club are always slow at defending us and I ask what can us fans do, just sit here and take it?

I suggest not and think that once that sick clubs employees starts getting put through the court system with their pedo rings and subsequent cover ups, I think we should in mass start writing to their every single one of their sponsers to ask if they are happy to be associated with them. 

I would also go as far as writing to any clubs who have loaned them players.

They do try damage our club at every turn and I think we need to reply with gratitude.

20 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s very clear that there’s a concerted campaign by celtc fans to try and damage our brand, which ranges from your internet crackpots to cunts who have managed to get themselves into media. 

These ongoing negative attacks can certainly put off investors or neutrals who might be interested in our club and it seems our club are always slow at defending us and I ask what can us fans do, just sit here and take it?

I suggest not and think that once that sick clubs employees starts getting put through the court system with their pedo rings and subsequent cover ups, I think we should in mass start writing to their every single one of their sponsers to ask if they are happy to be associated with them. 

I would also go as far as writing to any clubs who have loaned them players.

They do try damage our club at every turn and I think we need to reply with gratitude.

good idea .problem is we don't have the same appetite for destruction they have .for me the best punishment for them,if they were to receive one would be a ban from European football for a few years .

this would cause havoc and the most damage with just the one blow 

loss of revenue ,loss of sponsorship, the squad would need culled and they would find themselves in the state they were in the early 90s .fighting for 4th or 5th ,crowds would dwindle again 

then the bheast would slowly die 

55 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

good idea .problem is we don't have the same appetite for destruction they have .for me the best punishment for them,if they were to receive one would be a ban from European football for a few years .

loss of revenue ,loss of sponsorship, the squad would need culled and they would find themselves in the state they were in the early 90s .fighting for 4th or 5th ,crowds would dwindle again 

They would need to do something really out of the ordinary even for them to get banned from european football, what is it like 12 fines in 6 year or something theyve had for the same thing over and over.

17 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They would need to do something really out of the ordinary even for them to get banned from european football, what is it like 12 fines in 6 year or something theyve had for the same thing over and over.

surely a convicted group of paedophiles working for them would be enough 

43 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

surely a convicted group of paedophiles working for them would be enough 

That should see them shut down for good on it's own let alone a ban from Europe.

I doubt they will be banned from European competition though as it is a domestic matter. I would much rather see them forced to close the doors and give every penny they raise to the victims in compensation for the crimes against humanity commited by that disgusting organisation and helped along by representatives of Carlisle close them all down.

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That should see them shut down for good on it's own let alone a ban from Europe.

I doubt they will be banned from European competition though as it is a domestic matter. I would much rather see them forced to close the doors and give every penny they raise to the victims in compensation for the crimes against humanity commited by that disgusting organisation and helped along by representatives of Carlisle close them all down.

On the domestic side I've noticed that this link has been removed.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/ssfa/scottish_football.cfm?page=3812

It did state!

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

17 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It did state!

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

if this had been removed who removed it and what process was used and why was it a benefit to the game to have it removed 

no we all know why it's been amended and who it protects .this something that needs investigated and exposed 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

if this had been removed who removed it and what process was used and why was it a benefit to the game to have it removed 

no we all know why it's been amended and who it protects .this something that needs investigated and exposed 

Don't know if it's been removed or placed somewhere else but that link used to work. Agreed if it has been removed that is criminal. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

It did state!

I wonder if it's because they are already having legal action taken against them.

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

You’re right about their obsessive appetitie for our destruction, come the time of their court cases I’m going to try pull a list together if all their sponsers.

Would love them out of Europe but think our SFA would need to put them down the leagues for that to happen as I don’t think uefa have the jurisdiction .

Archived