* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

On the domestic side I've noticed that this link has been removed.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/ssfa/scottish_football.cfm?page=3812

It did state!

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

You should email the john Watson guy 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I wonder if it's because they are already having legal action taken against them.

that would depend on when it was removed .it could have been moved in anticipation of future cases .which they already KNEW about .it's a can of worms to be opened either way 

if they knew of future that means they are guilty of breaching the rule as they haven't discloses knowledge of wrong doing 

29 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I wonder if it's because they are already having legal action taken against them.

Possibly, what’s certain is that if the paragraph  acknowledging the Scottish act was still in their rule book(section 9) then they would find it very hard to not take legal action against that dirty bastards.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they have removed it. 

34 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

You’re right about their obsessive appetitie for our destruction, come the time of their court cases I’m going to try pull a list together if all their sponsers.

Would love them out of Europe but think our SFA would need to put them down the leagues for that to happen as I don’t think uefa have the jurisdiction .

iv been having a wee think to myself about their sponsors .main ones magners are Irish. fritzel will have an influence here .ROI is corrupt as fuck and he is one of their richest men .if he doesn't have direct influence one of his fellow rich buddies will .dafabet I'm sure has fritzel as a major shareholder too 

now it doesn't mean that fritzel could pull strings to keep things going but he could instead pull the plugs with his ties to the club .which would be damaging in itself .

as for UEFA they might not have jurisdiction but it's their tournaments and would be able to stop clubs participating .they have their own sponsors to look after and dozens of other clubs a lot more important than savco

51 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

that would depend on when it was removed .it could have been moved in anticipation of future cases .which they already KNEW about .it's a can of worms to be opened either way 

if they knew of future that means they are guilty of breaching the rule as they haven't discloses knowledge of wrong doing 

I am just sort of looking for a decent view here rather than the absolute disgrace that it would be if the governing body of Scottish football have taken a rule out that is aimed to protect innocent children from the monsters that celtic football club employed to run their boys club.

27 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Possibly, what’s certain is that if the paragraph  acknowledging the Scottish act was still in their rule book(section 9) then they would find it very hard to not take legal action against that dirty bastards.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they have removed it. 

I don’t know if there are any previous rules but that is only for 1995 and beyond 

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

iv been having a wee think to myself about their sponsors .main ones magners are Irish. fritzel will have an influence here .ROI is corrupt as fuck and he is one of their richest men .if he doesn't have direct influence one of his fellow rich buddies will .dafabet I'm sure has fritzel as a major shareholder too 

now it doesn't mean that fritzel could pull strings to keep things going but he could instead pull the plugs with his ties to the club .which would be damaging in itself .

as for UEFA they might not have jurisdiction but it's their tournaments and would be able to stop clubs participating .they have their own sponsors to look after and dozens of other clubs a lot more important than savco

A good point about the uefa sponsors ?

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

You just wonder about the timing of regans departure and these cases coming up 

heard from a good source he resigned at an sfa board meeting .anybody's guess what the meeting was about. it's probably the manager scenario but could be anything 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t know if there are any previous rules but that is only for 1995 and beyond 

There was previous rules and from 1995 till today there is still non-convicted paedophiles because it was decided to not report them. 

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I am just sort of looking for a decent view here rather than the absolute disgrace that it would be if the governing body of Scottish football have taken a rule out that is aimed to protect innocent children from the monsters that celtic football club employed to run their boys club.

there can be no decent reason to remove a rule that's designed to protect children 

Just now, magic8ball said:

there can be no decent reason to remove a rule that's designed to protect children 

The current cases are the only thing I can think off would provide a slight reason I am no lawyer by any stretch but I am trying to give the SPFL the benefit of the doubt surely they wouldn't be that corrupt.

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

good idea .problem is we don't have the same appetite for destruction they have .for me the best punishment for them,if they were to receive one would be a ban from European football for a few years .

this would cause havoc and the most damage with just the one blow 

loss of revenue ,loss of sponsorship, the squad would need culled and they would find themselves in the state they were in the early 90s .fighting for 4th or 5th ,crowds would dwindle again 

then the bheast would slowly die 

The tarriers will never get banned from European football.i was told yesterday that mr liewell has been spending a lot of his time in Geneva recently .He is wheeling and dealing with the top people in the game positioning his clubin the event ofchanges in the structure of European football.loathe the guy but can't deny he is brilliant at his job

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The current cases are the only thing I can think off would provide a slight reason I am no lawyer by any stretch but I am trying to give the SPFL the benefit of the doubt surely they wouldn't be that corrupt.

I assume you have tongue firmly planted in cheek .lieswell has strong influence here and he is employed to make money for shareholders at savco .anything is possible 

Just now, magic8ball said:

I assume you have tongue firmly planted in cheek .lieswell has strong influence here and he is employed to make money for shareholders at savco .anything is possible 

But that surely doesn't apply to breaking the law to benefit a club who commited child rape. I wouldn't be shocked if that is exactly why for the record I just hope it isn't.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

But that surely doesn't apply to breaking the law to benefit a club who commited child rape. I wouldn't be shocked if that is exactly why for the record I just hope it isn't.

They do have previous of breaking the law...AND the raping of children has been hidden for decades, so what makes anybody think they're going to change now.

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The 1995 quote is from legislation so there would be no issue with it being on or not. It’s probably moved to a different section.

13 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

They do have previous of breaking the law...AND the raping of children has been hidden for decades, so what makes anybody think they're going to change now.

Yes but that was the club not the SFA or SPFL  though that broke the law and hid it surely the governing body wouldn't help them get away with the crimes they commited.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yes but that was the club not the SFA or SPFL  though that broke the law and hid it surely the governing body wouldn't help them get away with the crimes they commited.

I was talking about the Sfa/spfl, they have previous of breaking the law, just look at the 5 way agreement. The child abuse is common knowledge in this country, for something never to be done is a crime and shows a cover up in my eyes.

5 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

I was talking about the Sfa/spfl, they have previous of breaking the law, just look at the 5 way agreement. The child abuse is common knowledge in this country, for something never to be done is a crime and shows a cover up in my eyes.

Yeah that is true. If they have any wrong doing in this case they should have the book thrown at them fully.

1 hour ago, ricksen92 said:

I see poor we broon is a marked man because big bad levin has said every player needs protected against him. Shame hope he gets booked every game. fu###n we scrote

this will cancel out Leviens comments and normal service will resume .8 fouls before a warning another 2 before yellow 

Only way celtic fc will get sanctioned for 40 years of harbouring paedophiles and abusing children will be if it's an outside organisation investigating them. Most of the media in this country are complicit in the cover up.

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

The 1995 quote is from legislation so there would be no issue with it being on or not. It’s probably moved to a different section.

http://scottishschoolsfa.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/SSFAChildWellbeing-Aug2017.pdf

It doesn’t appear to be re-applied.

The previous quote was a legalisation but the important part was that it recognised that under their own rules that they may pursue legal matters if a team was found guilty of the sick acts. This new legislation removes all responsibility for them to pursue any civil cases for breaking the rules. 

Archived