* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

8 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

King also worked at Torbett’s company, the Trophy Centre, but denies being close to him.

And 2 separate entity directors were also directors at the trophy centre, kelly and mcginn

scum kitman with the photo album

the rape on the USA tour

mccafferty banged up in Belfast waiting to squeal

saville and the pic with bjk and o'connel

then the perfect paedo ring all gathered together

paedo-friends.thumb.jpg.9f6ffc3697181befe79560ce31db0989.jpg

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

And 2 separate entity directors were also directors at the trophy centre, kelly and mcginn

the rape on the USA tour

There is a nation wide peadophile ring involved with them make no mistake about it and it goes to the top of society but it all must come out now no matter who gets implicated child protection must come first.

Politicians football coaches whoever is involved must be brought to justice there can be no hiding place for child abuse.

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There is a nation wide peadophile ring involved with them make no mistake about it and it goes to the top of society but it all must come out now no matter who gets implicated child protection must come first.

Politicians football coaches whoever is involved must be brought to justice there can be no hiding place for child abuse.

No gonna happen for that we need them to "tell all" Its took 30 plus year to get people into court. Some if not all will happily die without the full truth been known.. 

40 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No gonna happen for that we need them to "tell all" Its took 30 plus year to get people into court. Some if not all will happily die without the full truth been known.. 

If only our journalists and politicians would ask questions.

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

The evening times can’t even mention celtic and you wonder is it journos and editors protecting the reputation of their favourite club over child abuse or is there an injunction in place to stop mentioning and linking celtic to these horrific crimes.

5 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

The evening times can’t even mention celtic and you wonder is it journos and editors protecting the reputation of their favourite club over child abuse or is there an injunction in place to stop mentioning and linking celtic to these horrific crimes.

the web of paedophiles is right through the top end of society .watch .Saville the circle of 9 on YouTube it's absolutely shocking the level of paedophilia that it exposes ,2 former prime ministers involved and many other important people 

they all protect each other to a level where they will all feel safe 

44 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Saw that a while back and if any of it is true then we're deep in the shit as it goes way beyond the fenian church and the scum.

oh I know.it wasn't just the names they mentioned .the people who's faces kept popping up got me worried .even watching it I was thinking about the web would be aware that I was sitting at home watching it and I now knew 

6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

The Sun mentioned celtic in the same article in yesterdays online version .So why one paper can show/print that clubs name ,why cant another ? 

10 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

The Sun mentioned celtic in the same article in yesterdays online version .So why one paper can show/print that clubs name ,why cant another ? 

the sun's legal team must be bigger that Harper McLeod .wheras the ET legal team probably is Harper McLeod 

31 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So no injunction then but the evening times protecting the reputation of celtic,  a football club steeped in pedophelia, pretty sickening to not tell the whole alleged story about King

24 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

the sun's legal team must be bigger that Harper McLeod .wheras the ET legal team probably is Harper McLeod 

Also to mention the team that can't be named :hmmm: , Harper Macleod has represented them n also The Commonwealth Games Project 

18 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

the rape on the USA tour

Honestly one of the most sinister photos I have ever seen

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Honestly one of the most sinister photos I have ever seen

I know what your thinking .

with posthumous stories of Saville and the multiple cases from bheasts and the photographic evidence of a connection. there should automatically be an enquiry into the club .especially with all the investigations carried out by operation yew tree. maybe they don't have jurisdiction in Scotland but should definatley have been investigated by the Scottish assembly as part of their historical child abuse investigation that conviently disregarded sports clubs 

more sweep sweep 

I was reading there that someone has been spraying stuff and wrote on there shop window last night GO HAME.

Fer fuck sake, haven't heard nil by mouth comment for ages but they are saying this is ridiculous because it's about the Famine Song and the Irish and oh I can't be arsed trying to explain it.

See to be truthful it might just be people are sick of the cunts and in general just want them to go home, there is pictures, haha.

P and P and P and O, P and O P and O, P and P and P and O, P and P and O. :mutley:

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 19:41, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I said in the beginning to people that I know. 

This bit about people should get in touch with the peado harbourers should not be allowed, there is a police enquiry going on and they are saying to people, no no no, you just get in touch with the club and we will sort it, if the taig boys club is nothing to do with them then why should they get in touch with them, I know the answer to this but are they that sleekit that anybody who gets in touch with them will they get a wee pay off to keep hush hush, Im damn well certain they would.

Anything to save face instead of having pity or guilt even though we know this happened, a kid is still a kid be it with there boys club or ours, but there way is cover it up and move people on and lie, same as there faith and priests, I hope there is people out there that do come forward whether they are fans of them or not because after this trial I believe the courts will never get a chance again to deal with these cunts properly.

With any luck some of the victims of this monstrous crime DO get in touch with beast fc(and get paid off) and then go to the authorities and get more recompense.

After all, they are not exactly known for their loyalty especially when it comes to cold hard cash. 

Archived