Jump to content
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

This country is so fucking corrupt  it's unreal. 

Well the same can be said about Arsenal/Chelsea and Dortmund. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the papist rapists sign the boy from Dundee or will they still manage to sanction it the morra no doubt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Did the papist rapists sign the boy from Dundee or will they still manage to sanction it the morra no doubt 

Just flashed up on Sky Sports now, Bain and Hendry both signed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that money and hendry and bain on loan.. ? ? watch the masters of spin in action in next couple of days, never been more confident of these scumbags reverting back to their rightful place

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They rebuffed an enquiry into the 40m dollar man by Crystal Palace. How do you fend off an enquiry? Just slam the phone down ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, blueballss said:

All that money and hendry and bain on loan.. ? ? watch the masters of spin in action in next couple of days, never been more confident of these scumbags reverting back to their rightful place

It has already started. Hendry gushing about them and claims we were in for him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

They rebuffed an enquiry into the 40m dollar man by Crystal Palace. How do you fend off an enquiry? Just slam the phone down ???

Maybe they slipped up n told Palace ,he's shite n injury prone :tu:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Well the same can be said about Arsenal/Chelsea and Dortmund. 

 

Exactly, bit of wheeling and dealing and people are on about corruption ffs :lol: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that will be levien up on a disrepute charge now 

just heard he has called for refs to give more protection for players playing against Lego 

they just need to start treating the fucker the same as everybody else 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

that will be levien up on a disrepute charge now 

just heard he has called for refs to give more protection for players playing against Lego 

they just need to start treating the fucker the same as everybody else 

Big Craig hates the taigs! 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Big Craig hates the taigs! 

 

He does think to fondly of Rangers either of my memory serves me correct, fuck him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I think Lego fell on top of him after they had a challenge .

heard them talking about it on the radio last night .sounded like Lego could have avoided falling on him and was suggested that it may have been repercussion for Cochrane out playing him in the last game .one of the pundits made the excuse that that's the risk a manager takes playing a young boy against experienced pros 

 

basically trying to say it was a bit naughty but ok for Lego. 

couldn't imagine Ryan Jack getting away with similar .if Jack had even thought about something like that red card 

Lego probably faking a fall on him so he can touch up the young lad as you know what they pedos are like over there ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just so much shite talking here it's beyond belief. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a 16 year old boy can't play against them now for fear of broken bones? 

Least it's only bones they're breaking now mind you hahahahaha. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So a 16 year old boy can't play against them now for fear of broken bones? 

Least it's only bones they're breaking now mind you hahahahaha. 

The thing that gets me is the same 16 year old scored against them and bossed brown lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wishes to trawl through the snyde phone in archives from a couple of years ago you will hear these words from auld hugh. " celtic are cash rich, even if they were stuck for a player they would just  go out and spend 5 6 million on someone"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, standup said:

If anyone wishes to trawl through the snyde phone in archives from a couple of years ago you will hear these words from auld hugh. " celtic are cash rich, even if they were stuck for a player they would just  go out and spend 5 6 million on someone"

Why would anyone do that? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why would anyone do that? 

To prove me right. if you want to, go ahead I dont want to trawl through archives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

that will be levien up on a disrepute charge now 

just heard he has called for refs to give more protection for players playing against Lego 

they just need to start treating the fucker the same as everybody else 

Soon as I read that I thought, here we go :morepopcorn:  levein Is a twat but the response to this from them is going to be hilarious. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×