* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It is a vipers nest of corruption and horrific abuse of children entrusted to the club to not just give them a chance of the first team football but to protect them and look after them as well.

One of Ian Rankin's books are about the case but set in a church setting and from that the abuse started with the torbett type figure and went through the club with the stein character eventually joining in and having hated it starts looking for his revenge and to cleanse the church and kicks out everyone involved.

The stein character dies at a huge church event and then the peadoes come back and continue the abuse until they all die and get away with it Scot free. The parallels are too common to be a coincidence and the justice system must ensure the perpetrators don't walk free and the club get punished.

We were threatened with our entire future for financial issues that were legal and only got our license back the night before our first game. They covered up child abuse and then rehired those involved and allowed it to continue that was never legal and they should be wiped of the face of the earth for those crimes.

What book is that mate? I used to read Rankin books but not that one. Wouldnt mind givin it a look.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

What book is that mate? I used to read Rankin books but not that one. Wouldnt mind givin it a look.

Can't remember what it's called it's one of the rebus books though. Having looked it up for a while I think it's either Dead Souls or Let it Bleed.

4 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

That was before the nasty world of 'No win no Pay'. There should be a lot more focus on proceedings by our legal society now.

You would think so mate 

But as I've said till I'm blue in the face 

The corruption in this Country but absolutely in Glasgow is rhancid with the filth's fingerprints all over the many cover ups and nepotism 

I see they're crowing about the interim accounts atm. Sadly enough I've read about them on FF and there's a few of our own telling us they're rolling in it.

What is about half year accounts that some people don't get? Yes they have the CL money sitting in the bank, as they did this time last year. 90% of it was gone by May as it will be again this year.

One year without the CL and they are fucked.

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

I see they're crowing about the interim accounts atm. Sadly enough I've read about them on FF and there's a few of our own telling us they're rolling in it.

What is about half year accounts that some people don't get? Yes they have the CL money sitting in the bank, as they did this time last year. 90% of it was gone by May as it will be again this year.

One year without the CL and they are fucked.

Lot of abuse victims to pay off. 

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I'm convinced there will be some ambulance chasing law firm out there that will get a group of victims to file against them. Cynical yes but we live in a litigious society these days.

It shouldn't take that though, the press should have been all over it back then, and today.

Early days though and if anything comes out then I see plenty of applications for paddy passports.

Go home ya cunts.

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I'm convinced there will be some ambulance chasing law firm out there that will get a group of victims to file against them. Cynical yes but we live in a litigious society these days.

Separate entity remember.

Had the same badge, played in the same strip with the same name, but still a separate entity :whistle:

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Had the same badge, played in the same strip with the same name, but still a separate entity :whistle:

Scum manager who sacked someone from the boys club :whistle:

Why jock why?

Talking of "jocks" why was a legal beagle chairman for a while whilst the paedo was employed.

Why mr. broon why?

24 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Was not the heroic story  that “He was marched off the premises by Big Jock” I suppose in these modern times this will be forgotten or suppressed.

29 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

It shouldn't take that though, the press should have been all over it back then, and today.

Early days though and if anything comes out then I see plenty of applications for paddy passports.

Go home ya cunts.

No it shouldn't take that. In a normal world we'd have the press (and society as a whole) hounding Muslim grooming gangs and the like right off the fucken planet.

Just now, dougal72 said:

We fight to maintain our history , they distance themselves from theirs. Says it all really. Odious club who will hopefully get their comeuppance.

In the words of their song which I paraphrase "history" and something about knowing it.

16 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Our resident lawyer will be all over it when she gets shot of her bitch sister.

You do not even need legal qualifications to know they are connected. Companies do not let people use their brands without there being a relationship and it is clear that this was their feeder organisation. The fact that board members and staff of celtic were involved in hiring and firing proves the boys club is not a separate entity. If they were then they breached copyright by using the name and club crest and yet they were not sued or told to stop.

Archived