* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Whit’s this about Broonaldo deliberately going for a yellow card and suspension  so that he would be eligible to play against us ?

Sureley fuckin not, he’s too much a sportsman and a lovely person  to do that. :lol:

Sporting integrity :lol:

Achhh good old broony at it again with the integrity nothing to see here.

20 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Whit’s this about Broonaldo deliberately going for a yellow card and suspension  so that he would be eligible to play against us ?

Sureley fuckin not, he’s too much a sportsman and a lovely person  to do that. :lol:

I hope he plays against us ...

25 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

If a civil case is brought against them the Fiscal have Hee haw to do with it

They will not bring any civil case but their papers may be requested as part of any civil action as well as recordings of the trials as all jury trials on Scotland are recorded. 

4 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

I see they're crowing about the interim accounts atm. Sadly enough I've read about them on FF and there's a few of our own telling us they're rolling in it.

What is about half year accounts that some people don't get? Yes they have the CL money sitting in the bank, as they did this time last year. 90% of it was gone by May as it will be again this year.

One year without the CL and they are fucked.

£30 million in the bank after having unfettered access to the CL for 6 years is a disgrace. Try telling them that though.

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Going from £7.7m in 2015 to £18.6m in 2016 to £30.9m in 2017 is clearly 'increasing'

Scum are rightly slated for being deluded, but too many of our fans are in the same boat and just won't admit the truth when it comes to their financials. We would be wax lyrical over figures they produce. 

And how much of that is left in May as Getstiffed said? 

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Didnt really know what this was about the first time around but just seen Brendas interview on Sky Sports and hes calling Levein obsessed :lol:

What Edgar said about Levein on H&H about him was spot on basically not giving a fuck anymore as hes reached his ceilling and just deciding to ruffle feathers to pass his day :lol: no doubt hell start on us soon but long may he continue to annoy the taigs and diet taigs.

7 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sadly majority of it most likely considering bank balance went down less than a million to June 2017.

season ticket money comes in mostly in May. they will bring in some Europa cash to .so if things go as lat year they will be sitting with about 35m .but that's to fund next season. 

so as has been pointed out by a few without cl cash they will struggle.i know most of what he says is manipulated spin  but the jap says they budget on 2 out of 3 years cl cash .and if it's true and they don't qualify next year they will eat I to any extra cash in no time 

11 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Loads of folk were aware he was going to do this and made themselves a tidy sum from the bookies. 

Went from 5/2 to 5/6 just before kick off! And we are getting players pulled for doing normal accumulators not involving there own team :lol:

Fucking laughable there's not being anything said regarding it. 

17 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Loads of folk were aware he was going to do this and made themselves a tidy sum from the bookies. 

Went from 5/2 to 5/6 just before kick off! And we are getting players pulled for doing normal accumulators not involving there own team :lol:

Fucking laughable there's not being anything said regarding it. 

The papers will hardly touch it 

They are all impartial though 

8 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Bit desperate that, season ticket money is a major part of all clubs finances apart from your City, PSGs etc

Whats desperate about it? All I'm doing and all I've ever done is challenge the assertion that they are rolling in cash. They (and some people on here) seem to be under the impression that because they have the CL cash coming in every year that they are banking it and then again and again and again. They're not. They're spending it on their overinflated operating costs.

Would we rather have their income than ours? Of course we would. We did have at one point for over a decade. At no point during that time were we "rolling in it".

The difference is however, even though we were bringing it in and then putting it straight out it was going towards signing top, top, top players. European champions and internationalists.

They're right where we were around 15 years ago. Reliant on CL money and good will from creditors.

There's not a man alive that can convince me that just because they are better off income wise than we are that we should be jealous of them. They're not run well at all.

9 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Going from £7.7m in 2015 to £18.6m in 2016 to £30.9m in 2017 is clearly 'increasing'

Scum are rightly slated for being deluded, but too many of our fans are in the same boat and just won't admit the truth when it comes to their financials. We would be wax lyrical over figures they produce. 

they made a loss of £4million in 2015 before announcing a profit of £500000 for the financial year ending on 30 June 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37411556

Even they admit in this article the "paramount importance of reaching the CL group stages".

46 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

There not loaded not by any stretch of the imagination but thinking one season without cl football suddenly leads to there total demise is delusional to say the least.

Let's hope that justice is done and their demise comes as a result of covering up the most horrific of crimes.

People need to remember the cash in the bank will have to cover costs for the next 4 months. They'll have very little money coming in to cover a massive wage bill, coop loan payments, stadium repairs, potential civil cases of abuse. Also remember with these cunts, nothing is what it seems. They lose to Kilmarnock and a positive spin story is published. There is a reason they are trying to sell players and only bringing in loans. I honestly believe 100% if they miss out on the Champions League there will be a fire sale. However as seen in January no one is interested in any of their players. Similar happened with Lennon I'm sure.

Archived