* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, Trooblue said:

Just switched on the TV. Acres of green seats on the screen. Wonder what fictional number they will come up with for today's attendance. 

They won't list the attendance, only club in Scotland not to do so this weekend is my guess, to think the cunts were calling this the real Glasgow derby or some shite:lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They won't list the attendance, only club in Scotland not to do so this weekend is my guess, to think the cunts were calling this the real Glasgow derby or some shite:lol:

They can kid themselves all they like but we know what real derby they turn up for.

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Other teams make the scum look good, I can’t believe the amount of space they give them, they’re good at making passes but if they get man marked they are made to look average.

Break up their game and they’re there for the taking.

Partick look like they have had 5 men sent off with amount of space the taigs have

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

maybe looking to unleash him in the last half hour. if the game is tight, he would be an asset then.

thats if Thistle are still in it by then.

Maybe u are right... or it is just a bit too late

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

They can kid themselves all they like but we know what real derby they turn up for.

Was stretched out on the sofa and woke up with probably 15 minutes left in their match,and the missus was catching up with some telly and she turned it over to the paedo club bbc Scotland,and when I saw the crowd I said FFS and she enquired what?.
I started on a rant about the scabby bastards only going to see the Rangers and stated I would shut the bastards down for the cover up of child abuse.
She's in the kitchen baking for tomorrow :mutley:
I'm away for a wee malt whisky from the fridge :lol: 

Archived