* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I genuinely want them to progress against Zenit, I want them to have as many extra games as possible so they can't field a full-strength side in their Prem games. 

If they could get to the semi-finals, then get beaten on extra time in some far forgotten corner of Europe, whilst conceding more points in the league - fantastic!

9 points behind, it's highly unlikely but no longer completely impossible

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No chance, the scottish league is tin pot, could you put up with your generation tarriers celebrating a european trophy while we dont have one

Stopping them asap is more important to me than the tarriers winning a trophy we're not involved in.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

Stopping them asap is more important to me than the tarriers winning a trophy we're not involved in.

If they win the trophy they get automatic qualification to the CL and we'd still have to navigate 4 rounds of qualifiers if we won the league. I'd argue them winning it would be even more damaging to us, as it guarantees them an extra £30-40million before the summer transfer window begins. 

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

If they win the trophy they get automatic qualification to the CL and we'd still have to navigate 4 rounds of qualifiers if we won the league. I'd argue them winning it would be even more damaging to us, as it guarantees them an extra £30-40million before the summer transfer window begins. 

I can see both sides of the argument.

The cunts would be chronic for years about winning it, but when have we ever given a fuck about them drawling on?

As this is a hypothetical conversation anyway, let's say we win all the qualifiers and get into the group stage as well? It's an even keel then.

19 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Was just about to post this.

Hypocritical cunt.

He should keep his mouth shut but at least if you're going to comment don't be a contradictory cunt! What he's saying is exactly what the taigs have just done. Raised their game for a big European game but then can't beat little old St Johnstone. Stupid patronising hypocritical cunt. He does this all the time and no one ever challenges him. Mental.

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

I couldn't give a monkey's fuck if they won the thing and we won the league.

55 is the be all and end all, and the sooner it happens, the better.

Deep down they wouldn't give a fuck about winning a European trophy if we win 55 that will kill them

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Bennell sentenced to 31 years. 30 behind bars one on tag

good to see a proper sentence. too often these beasts get a couple of years for these crimes .

can't see him getting a tag though .they will need to dig his body up for that 

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

If we beat Hearts, and knowing us its a big "if", then I think it definitely becomes an actual title race 

Not if they beat Aberdeen.  We'll still be 9 points behind with only 10 more league games to play.  We need to win all our games while they continue to drop points.  Hopefully Aberdeen can do us a big favour.

5 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

I don't go with the whole wishing them injuries deal ,cause karma usually bites ye back , although Zenit on Thursday is gonna be freezing ,between -4 n -8 (supposedly ) n an artificial pitch , can see a right few players of theirs getting posted missing . Zenit for the win 

:tu:
The fact the bastards used the sad death of Phil O'Donnel to have a match against us cancelled,and this was because of injuries should bite their arses every week.
Really get what is being said about them staying in the europa competition.
Will also stick by NEVER wanting them to win any match. 

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Not if they beat Aberdeen.  We'll still be 9 points behind with only 10 more league games to play.  We need to win all our games while they continue to drop points.  Hopefully Aberdeen can do us a big favour.

Personally I think it all comes down to momentum in league run-ins. The tims` form is deteriorating and whilst we`ve been inconsistent the entire season you get the feeling under Murty we`ve been on the cusp of building a solid run several times. If that time is now then anything can happen, every game becomes a cup final etc.

3 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

I can see both sides of the argument.

The cunts would be chronic for years about winning it, but when have we ever given a fuck about them drawling on?

As this is a hypothetical conversation anyway, let's say we win all the qualifiers and get into the group stage as well? It's an even keel then.

I don't give a fuck about them trawling on about a cup won nearly 60 year ago, i couldn't handle them winning a euro crown now while its fresh

There will be some of them who will waken during the night thinking surely they  couldnt lose at Aberdeen and at Ibrox. Surely they couldnt drop more points and lose this league?

Some of them will be having sleepless nights over this.

If Rangers were to do the unthinkable and actually win this league the celebrations would be like nothing Scotland has seen before.

The darker side is they wouldnt be able to take it. Remember how they reacted when we won the league at Parkhead? They caused carnage that night in Glasgow and they would cause  much more serious damage this time. They are bitter spiteful beings.

Even the thumbs brother is feeling it, tweeting his posion on twitter.

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

If we beat Hearts, and knowing us its a big "if", then I think it definitely becomes an actual title race 

We all said the same thing after they were beat at Tynecastle. 

Then before we played Hibs a couple of weeks ago. 

52 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

There will be some of them who will waken during the night thinking surely they  couldnt lose at Aberdeen and at Ibrox. Surely they couldnt drop more points and lose this league?

Some of them will be having sleepless nights over this.

If Rangers were to do the unthinkable and actually win this league the celebrations would be like nothing Scotland has seen before.

The darker side is they wouldnt be able to take it. Remember how they reacted when we won the league at Parkhead? They caused carnage that night in Glasgow and they would cause  much more serious damage this time. They are bitter spiteful beings.

Even the thumbs brother is feeling it, tweeting his posion on twitter.

Said it when we were punted to the third division that when we win #55 there'll be murders and suicides the full shabang. 

The day we lift the title everybody better go out with a stab vest on :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I don't give a fuck about them trawling on about a cup won nearly 60 year ago, i couldn't handle them winning a euro crown now while its fresh

So your anger/annoyance at them winning the Europa would surpass your delight at us doing 55? No being arsey here mate, genuine question.

Archived