* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

55 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Or, judging by the size of him, he gets a shit load of disability money. 

he works in ASDA in Linwood on the tills. he has actually served me and the wife many times. He is actually a harmless big doofus. Not really the full shilling.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only because they actually won the first leg I'd rather they seen this tie out. I think it would benefit us massively, considering we do our bit of course. I noticed the first leg of the last 16 is the Thursday before they come to Ibrox.

8 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Could never bring myself to cheer them on but wont be disappointed if they go through

win win situation .just don't watch it if they are winning .the images of the cunts celebrating like "they won the world cup" will create a potential for a new telly situation 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Could never bring myself to cheer them on but wont be disappointed if they go through

That's it another round for them would do me. The more games the better they struggle after European games.

Would be delighted to see them get beat 5-0 but if they get through I wouldn't be too annoyed.

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

I hope they get fukin turned right over i dont go all this pish about them staying in Europe will help us beat them we dont need to give them excuses after we fukin sort them out

Agreed, I would not want this Mhob to win a raffle if they bought (or stole) all the tickets.

If they get through tonight, Glasgow City Council will declare a public holiday tomorrow. 

10 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Agreed, I would not want this Mhob to win raffle if they bought (or stole) all the tickets.

If they get through tonight, Glasgow City Council will declare a public holiday tomorrow. 

Hope these Russian fans with this bad reputation,live up to it tonight. 

Archived