* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I want to destroy these cunts next week. 

We had better not stand off them on our own patch. Could’ve scored 3 at that dump in the second half so we better go for it from the off. 

Saying that, as always any victory would do but giving them an absolute doing would ensure everyone knows that the Rangers are back and also give us the boost that’s needed to win the rest of our fixtures

It means fuck all but this is the first game against them since 2011 that I’ve felt confident going into. If ever there was a time to play them, it’s now.

It won’t be easy by any means but if we win tomorrow, keep playing the way we have (Hibs loss aside), then we’ll hurt them. The cracks are showing big time. They’re literally relying on Brown at the moment. Step up Greg Docherty.

I genuinely think we’re winning on Sunday.

See when, and I think we will beat them next week, I think they will lose it, on and off the park, they have had it too long there way and we are still here. We still won't have won this league but they haven't lost against us except for the semi we beat them in fuck knows how long, but that cunt of a labotomy brown will still act like a fanny and arse about, but deep down they will be hurting and beginning to rattle no matter how much of a face they put on things.

44 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

See when, and I think we will beat them next week, I think they will lose it, on and off the park, they have had it too long there way and we are still here. We still won't have won this league but they haven't lost against us except for the semi we beat them in fuck knows how long, but that cunt of a labotomy brown will still act like a fanny and arse about, but deep down they will be hurting and beginning to rattle no matter how much of a face they put on things.

That’s the thing. If we win, there’s absolutely no doubt Brown and Rodgers will do something on the pitch to suggest it means nothing. Whether that be gestures to the Rangers fans or some gag-worthy interaction with wee Jay, you know they’ll try to deflect the pressure and attention.

At the end of the day, it’s this simple really: they went a season and a half unbeaten domestically but since that humiliating pumping from Hearts have never fully recovered. Think of the odds-on favourite boxer getting knocked down for the first time in years, smiling, trying to show that he’s fine, as he clings to the ropes and has legs like spaghetti. Sure, he has the pedigree behind him to recover, but his corner are shitting themselves that he might receive a haymaker before he’s able.

Bring the cunts on. If we lose, the leagues done. If we win, I believe we can do it.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That’s the thing. If we win, there’s absolutely no doubt Brown and Rodgers will do something on the pitch to suggest it means nothing. Whether that be gestures to the Rangers fans or some gag-worthy interaction with wee Jay, you know they’ll try to deflect the pressure and attention.

At the end of the day, it’s this simple really: they went a season and a half unbeaten domestically but since that humiliating pumping from Hearts have never fully recovered. Think of the odds-on favourite boxer getting knocked down for the first time in years, smiling, trying to show that he’s fine, as he clings to the ropes and has legs like spaghetti. Sure, he has the pedigree behind him to recover, but his corner are shitting themselves that he might receive a haymaker before he’s able.

Bring the cunts on. If we lose, the leagues done. If we win, I believe we can do it.

I think you have put into words what I was thinking. Bravo Sir, I doff  my cap to you, so I'm positive for next week more than I have for a while, result has got to come our way and hopefully it's next week, I think you will see a big difference as well on the odds on us winning next week from the bookies.

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

They've been doing this shite even when they win.  They've shown absolutely no class or humility in recent years.  Jumping on to the advertising boards, wiping snot on the corner flags, putting their scarves on the goal-posts, etc.  If that's how they win I'd hate to see them when they lose.  

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They've been doing this shite even when they win.  They've shown absolutely no class or humility in recent years.  Jumping on to the advertising boards, wiping snot on the corner flags, putting their scarves on the goal-posts, etc.  If that's how they win I'd hate to see them when they lose.  

This might be unpopular but when we’re finally back on top I hope we give them worse than that every time we go to that midden. If they want to disrespect Ibrox and it’s fans like that when we’re still getting back to our feet after 2012, just wait when we’re running straight at them.

56 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

This might be unpopular but when we’re finally back on top I hope we give them worse than that every time we go to that midden. If they want to disrespect Ibrox and it’s fans like that when we’re still getting back to our feet after 2012, just wait when we’re running straight at them.

A big Union Jack in the centre circle ‘ala Graeme souness would be fantastic. 

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

It means fuck all but this is the first game against them since 2011 that I’ve felt confident going into. If ever there was a time to play them, it’s now.

It won’t be easy by any means but if we win tomorrow, keep playing the way we have (Hibs loss aside), then we’ll hurt them. The cracks are showing big time. They’re literally relying on Brown at the moment. Step up Greg Docherty.

I genuinely think we’re winning on Sunday.

After the humiliations we've suffered the last few years, I don't think I'll ever be properly confident going in to a game against them until we've beat them a couple of times. 

But I'm by no means dreading this game and have alot more confidence in our current squad. Really excited to see how our January signings play against them, Docherty and Murphy in particular. 

4 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

A big Union Jack in the centre circle ‘ala Graeme souness would be fantastic. 

I’d love to see that.  A huge Union Flag for all to see.

It would have a better effect over at the shit dome though.

Not a single mention of the penalty they got against Morton on Sportscene.

Cheating a wee club out of the cup isn't worth a mention it seems, even though they discussed both penalty claims from the Motherwell v Hearts game, in depth.

No surprise from the fuckin fenian bastards at the BBC though. 

Archived