* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

??‍♂️

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2018/4/1/celtic-fans-fly-palestine-flags-for-gaza-protest-victims

See the main Scottish media is keeping away from the story, protect the cunts against sanctions maybe.

Their oppressed brothers are keeping their political agenda going "Many of the team's fans are the descendants of Irish immigrants and sympathise with the plight of oppressed people around the world."

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

Michael Gannon in the record today claiming kipre was sent off "for going in on brown" last week. Talk about rewriting history. No shame. Blatant lies.

They where going on about how hard he was and yet he hasn’t jumped up and puffed out his chest after Saturdays challenge., neither would I but I don’t claim to be a hard man.

leckie in the Sun is hinting that the tackle should earn more than the punishment the player is going to receive.

Comparing it to the Australian cricket cheats and the punishment they have received.

Nothing much is said about Browns overreaction (cheating) when Kipre tapped him on the back of the leg either.

The press, pundits and he himself have made him into a target, long may it continue.

1 hour ago, tam57 said:

They where going on about how hard he was and yet he hasn’t jumped up and puffed out his chest after Saturdays challenge., neither would I but I don’t claim to be a hard man.

leckie in the Sun is hinting that the tackle should earn more than the punishment the player is going to receive.

Comparing it to the Australian cricket cheats and the punishment they have received.

Nothing much is said about Browns overreaction (cheating) when Kipre tapped him on the back of the leg either.

The press, pundits and he himself have made him into a target, long may it continue.

Friel,leckie and Duffy all have articles in the sun praising this clown yet not one mention of Europe. They have also all stated he is a certainty for player of the year,how they have built an ordinary player into a modern day legend is mind boggling. 

25 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

funny how it was a man's game when Lego took the 16yr old from hearts out the game a couple of months ago 

looks to me that some of the senior pros at other clubs are dishing out some hard stuff in retaliation 

The guy's a highly paid wank that goes around behaving with arrogant disrespect towards honest pros that are scrambling around trying to make a living for themselves in the game.

What exactly do he and sellic expect to happen if he does that?

This Palestine nonsense makes me cringe with embarasment. Wee clowns  reading on the internet about Palestine as they dont know the first thing about it . They must talk about it amongst themselves, kidding on they really care. This seems to be the in thing with them, makes you a bigger sellic fan. Nothing more than cringeworthy pish and any sensible person knows it.

Speaking of sensible persons you'd think the media would pick up on it.

Then again who's the worst of the two evils.

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

This Palestine nonsense makes me cringe with embarasment. Wee clowns  reading on the internet about Palestine as they dont know the first thing about it . They must talk about it amongst themselves, kidding on they really care. This seems to be the in thing with them, makes you a bigger sellic fan. Nothing more than cringeworthy pish and any sensible person knows it.

They’re an embarrassment. Not one of them could point out Israel on the map. Most couldn’t point out Scotland, the potato deprived fucks.

I see that an ex Scottish referee has come out this morning saying the tackle on broon was so vicious that further punishment should be handed out. 

Unbelievable when just recently (off the top of my head) we’ve had Jack, Dorrans, Candias and McCrorie all out for completely unpunished fouls. 

11 hours ago, centenarystand said:

If you having .....Covering up Child abuse.............. and  ..............Glorifying terrorism..................... as the backdrop to your club .

It is no surprise, they are almost desperate to be seen as some sort of humanitarians ,to appeal to the loon balls out there in the western world

The former Rangers striker told the Sun : "It was a moment of madness from Davies and it was a terrible challenge, and the big man will know that.

“You would struggle to find a player who is more honest than Davies is.

“But some of the stuff from Brendan Rodgers after the game was uncalled for.

“He mentioned how Jozo Simunovic got a two-game ban for his elbow in the Rangers game, and suggested Davies’ punishment should be worse.

“For me, he was trying to influence the disciplinary department with his comments, and that didn’t sit well with me."

Dodds added: “I think back to a horrendous challenge Brown made on Liam Boyce last season, when Rodgers came out after the game and said he didn’t see it.

Well, I saw the scrape marks from Boycie

knee down to his ankle in the dressing room, and it wasn’t pretty.

“You are not trying to tell me Scott Brown didn’t try to wipe out Boyce and do him some damage."

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The former Rangers striker told the Sun : "It was a moment of madness from Davies and it was a terrible challenge, and the big man will know that.

“You would struggle to find a player who is more honest than Davies is.

“But some of the stuff from Brendan Rodgers after the game was uncalled for.

“He mentioned how Jozo Simunovic got a two-game ban for his elbow in the Rangers game, and suggested Davies’ punishment should be worse.

“For me, he was trying to influence the disciplinary department with his comments, and that didn’t sit well with me."

Dodds added: “I think back to a horrendous challenge Brown made on Liam Boyce last season, when Rodgers came out after the game and said he didn’t see it.

Well, I saw the scrape marks from Boycie

knee down to his ankle in the dressing room, and it wasn’t pretty.

“You are not trying to tell me Scott Brown didn’t try to wipe out Boyce and do him some damage."

This. 

As pointed out earlier regarding our players where was the condemnation !

Now Lemons sounding off about the latest payback for Broon The Plastic Hardman .

Fucking Laughable listening to these clowns who  clearly advised similar tactics against our players but played dumb on it had the question been raised by a credible Journalist.

22 hours ago, Inigo said:

The guy's a highly paid wank that goes around behaving with arrogant disrespect towards honest pros that are scrambling around trying to make a living for themselves in the game.

What exactly do he and sellic expect to happen if he does that?

Exactly this, no one likes a show off :bangbang:

14 hours ago, centenarystand said:

They are silly little boys, who know nothing and have achieved nothing, playing out a game.  They would be better served tidying up their bedrooms.

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Exactly this, no one likes a show off :bangbang:

Its a replica of Bitter Lemon acting the tough guy against The Dunfermline  Defender about a decade ago who just happened to play for Rangers Greig Shields I think it was.

Big shots when they are getting away with it.

Archived