* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theweebluenose said:

"Yes, he's one of those characters," the celtic manager said. "I had it with Luis Suarez.

"Every ground he went to, Luis always got it because of his performance levels and Scott is the same."

Nothing to do with Suarez being a biting, fouling, diving disrespectful wee knob and broon being a big headed, fouling arsehole.

That cunt actually looks like a fat pape that lives near me, probably isn't but just something about the hair and fat red ball head, will show him the photo and ask him, what a fucking state whether it is him or not, must have bought the strip and thought, yeah I'm looking good, prick, :lol:

3 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

That cunt actually looks like a fat pape that lives near me, probably isn't but just something about the hair and fat red ball head, will show him the photo and ask him, what a fucking state whether it is him or not, must have bought the strip and thought, yeah I'm looking good, prick, :lol:

They all look similar, it's the inbreeding. 

19 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is a kick in the baws worse than a kick in the heid, I remember Broonaldo taking a wee kick at someone’s heid not so long ago.

Of course it wasn’t meant......aye right.

a kick in legos baws is infinitely  worse than a boot in t he head 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Rodgers will have a go at Dundee for trying too hard.

Yeah how dare Dundee not let them score, and I see the greatest player of this era the mongo labotamy was booked tonight as well, referee will get it for that as well, I mean it's just jealousy from every other team player and manager in this country that he's just so good, :mutley:

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

The scum can't score against Dundee or Motherwell but can get 3 against us, unbelievable

They raise their game against Rangers, just like the rest of the league......:depressed:

16 minutes ago, chris182 said:

They are on free wheeling mode

Their focus will be on the two up and coming games against us. Exact same as this point last season where their performances seemed to be dipping and giving us hope going into the semi final and then well less said about those games the better.

Archived