* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again they have been below par and pedestrian and sleepwalked to the league. 

Sickening how much of a joke we’ve been this season. If we just had a bit of belief and fight then we’d give them a game next week but I imagine we’ll sit off them and give them all the respect they always deserve :Zzz:

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

Shocking. Yet again the referees help out the cheating scum bastards. No card for Tierney and second yellow for the guy he fouled? Couldn't make it up! 

If anyone was sad enough to document all the advantages and bad decisions they've been given this season I'd not be surprised, as shite as we've been, if there wasn't any gap once you account for them. 

Brenda is asking for the OF game be the first after the split. Saying by avoiding it looks bad on Scotland haha.

I think he forgets that its because of his fans we don't have old firm deciders!

Its because of them we kick off early.

They'll never ever get the day we had in 1999 and that still kills them as a club

Rodgers has no idea what he's talking about. Those scummy bastards cannot behave when things dont' go their way and this has been proven in Scotland and in Europe over the years. Also why was a Scottish international waving an Eire flag at Ibrox  ? 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Brenda is asking for the OF game be the first after the split. Saying by avoiding it looks bad on Scotland haha.

I think he forgets that its because of his fans we don't have old firm deciders!

They'll never ever get the day we had in 1999 and that still kills them as a club

One of my best days supporting Rangers, watched it in The Bristol, taigs being taigs made a complete cunt of it on and off the park, was outside and everyone in good spirits then pc plod decided it would be a good idea to start hitting us with truncheons and trying to force us down Duke Street towards Carntyne way, I said I'm going into City Centre to make my way home, said no way and skelped me, cunt.

Made it home eventually and woke up in my mates with his missus shouting what the fuck have yous been up too, blood all down my shirt and me looking at her thinking who the fuck are you, good day all round.:dance:

55 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This :tu:

Nothing to see here, move along

TGFINTW mate, don't you know.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

You know it's a riddy when Kirk makes you look like a fanny!

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Rodgers has no idea what he's talking about. Those scummy bastards cannot behave when things dont' go their way and this has been proven in Scotland and in Europe over the years. Also why was a Scottish international waving an Eire flag at Ibrox  ? 

They can bearly behave when it goes their way, they are the most graceless winners to have played in any league, bad losers I can understand (to an extent),  but when they win, why they can’t win with grace is beyond me. Especially as grace goes hand in hand with their beliefs.

:lol: I tell you what, you get bookings for the most innocuous of shit these days.

It's refereed like footballers are made of crystal and could shatter at the slightest contact. Or at least like Kieran Tierney could.

Tierney exaggerated like a dick. 

4 hours ago, Spectre said:

If anyone was sad enough to document all the advantages and bad decisions they've been given this season I'd not be surprised, as shite as we've been, if there wasn't any gap once you account for them. 

as a whole we ain't quite good enough to win the league this year 

but if the taigs had the same treatment as we get then they wouldn't be good enough to win either 

Archived