* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

as a whole we ain't quite good enough to win the league this year 

but if the taigs had the same treatment as we get then they wouldn't be good enough to win either 

It's these kinds of decisions that make me think that referees are afraid not to give the benefit of the doubt to them. I think we're still feeling the effects of the Dougie McDonald penalty incident and their 'asking for clarification' tactics. They applied pressure more than any other club, and it's worked. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's these kinds of decisions that make me think that referees are afraid not to give the benefit of the doubt to them. I think we're still feeling the effects of the Dougie McDonald penalty incident and their 'asking for clarification' tactics. They applied pressure more than any other club, and it's worked. 

I don't believe many of them can ref impartially.  Get a decision wrong in our favour and there will be a price to pay, a far higher price that wronging. I do not believe that that does not influence their thinking, lets put it this way if they genuinely not sure what way are they going to give it?

2 minutes ago, markem said:

I don't believe many of them can ref impartially.  Get a decision wrong in our favour and there will be a price to pay, a far higher price that wronging. I do not believe that that does not influence their thinking, lets put it this way if they genuinely not sure what way are they going to give it?

Yeah. I don't think there's conscious bias, but the pressure by sellic over the last 10 years must have had an influence. 

Sellic aint daft. They know that referees can be psychologically, subconsciously influenced by such pressure. 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Brenda is asking for the OF game be the first after the split. Saying by avoiding it looks bad on Scotland haha.

I think he forgets that its because of his fans we don't have old firm deciders!

Its because of them we kick off early.

They'll never ever get the day we had in 1999 and that still kills them as a club

From a marketing perspective he Is right tbh. Imagine how box office a last day old firm title decider would be. 

14 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

From a marketing perspective he Is right tbh. Imagine how box office a last day old firm title decider would be. 

But the fans of the other teams Brenda mentions do not contain 'plastic paddies' !!

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

Other clubs have players and fans that can behave themselves.

They are utter scum but the players lost the nut well before the fans as a club they lost it from top to bottom. 

Beats any helicopter Sunday that day does for me anyway

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

your right but it goes a lot further than the dougie dougie aftermath 

look at the reaction to Lego getting a boot in the stanes. even mongo himself spouting lies that if he had done the same it would be a 5 or 6 game ban .

look back to first game of season when we got that penalty against Motherwell for the elbow in the box .by the time the propaganda machine was in full flow through the week .a stone wall penalty was turned into a mistake from the ref to help us .

refs are shit scared to give anything that's not blatant against them now as the reaction just isn't worth it otherwise 

14 hours ago, Spectre said:

If anyone was sad enough to document all the advantages and bad decisions they've been given this season I'd not be surprised, as shite as we've been, if there wasn't any gap once you account for them. 

I thought this. (Maybe I am sad).

Imagine showing a neutral from Germany or Spain all the decisions that have went against us over the seasons... the Haliday fist pump card (ask the neutral why they think player was booked), Stokes wrestling Tav, Ryan Jack cards, our players out injured for fouls that werent even given... everything.

I know people on here say how we have had decisions going our way, through incompetence... but it seems weighted heavily against us.

I canny get away with how much that fucking fenian cunt Rodgers loves himself.

Trying to tell the SFA when to play the game :lol: it’s because those fuds were throwing themselves off top tiers when we won the league, that’s the reason it can’t be a title decider ya creepy bastard.

50 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I canny get away with how much that fucking fenian cunt Rodgers loves himself.

Trying to tell the SFA when to play the game :lol: it’s because those fuds were throwing themselves off top tiers when we won the league, that’s the reason it can’t be a title decider ya creepy bastard.

He bums men in frocks

The smsm portrayed the aftermath of that league decider in 99 as the "Old Firm" shame game.

Shower of utter cunts.

Rangers players pelted with coins throughout the match, Hugh Dallas struck on the head by a coin, blood pishing down his face as he knelt on the pitch dazed......when play restarted he gave us a penalty within seconds.......a big GIRFUY to them :mutley:

Mahe foaming at the mouth whilst losing the plot and several of the smelly cunts trying to get on the pitch to attack Dallas. Not forgetting the tadger that took a heeder aff the top tear :rofl:

But the Big Bad Rangers players done a huddle at the end of the game....could have incited a riot etc, etc.

Fuck them all.......the meltdown when we get 55 will be of unprecedented preportions.......can't wait for that....their tears will be delicious.

Fucked it.......meant to post this in the bbc thread in BD......numptie :lol:

Archived