* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Can’t believe the ‘cheering’ has been given this amount air time or platform, non story nonsense  Ffs how dare any team harbour the notion that they are hitting form and may make a competitive game of it. Rogers is a self pontificating fool who lives in a bubble surrounded by pandering yes men, I for one want to see a Rangers team who want to take it to them with confidence as shown, not fear...

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

In the works Canteen today and overheard a conversation between Yahoos and according to them  the reason the Cops didn't want a League decider is because our Lads did a huddle. 

Yeah , the same . 

Just said the ref with the split head , having his windows tanned after the game , the guy falling off the stand and the general behaviour of the tarriers unable to take a defeat honourably was the sole reason any of us can't have title deciders . Nobody else to blame but them . 

Still waiting for our press to point that out to brenda while he sermons his bile to the masses . 

3 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Every interview that prick Rodgers gives should be motivation enough to beat that abomination of a club surely.

Pulling on n wearing our strip should be by far  enough motivation to win every game 

(We're beating that fhilthy mob 2-1 tomorrow) 

9 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Pulling on n wearing our strip should be by far  enough motivation to win every game 

(We're beating that fhilthy mob 2-1 tomorrow) 

I don't give a fuck how we beat them as long as we do.

A last minute Halliday goal when he is miles offside then runs down the touchline mimicking the flute would be perfect though. 

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

A last minute Halliday goal when he is miles offside then runs down the touchline mimicking the flute would be perfect though. 

Anything including an own goal by a :taig: would be good enough ,that would also put a few of them over the edge :hiboys:

21 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

In the works Canteen today and overheard a conversation between Yahoos and according to them  the reason the Cops didn't want a League decider is because our Lads did a huddle. 

The fucking irony with these utterly thick as fuck mutants 

Totally oblivious to the fact that these cunts have been left to woop it up after the last 4 OF games possibly inciting trouble at the end 

There is one rule for these scumbags and another for is 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

A wee bit of pee just came out there

:happy:

17 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

We were three up after 75 minutes in a league decider.  Our players did a huddle fully three and a half minutes after the final whistle was blown.  Why would any of that mob still be in the ground at that point?  They were hanging around looking for anything they could be offended about and, as usual, they were aided and abetted by the Scottish press.

The outright hate and humiliation was at the highest scale I have ever known It that night 

The scum were being themselves .Scum 

I read somewhere ,someone saying there was a few hundred

It was more like thousands and they all had riot and causing bother on their minds 

If the situation is reversed in the future 

I'm absolutely certain we would not behave in the manor they did that night 

I remember being at the 79 decider and it was similar that night 

I swear I counted at least 6/10 fights breaking out all over their ground 

Sadly we let them off the hook that gutting night .We folded against 10 when we should have been out of sight at H/t 

There would have been a riot that night if they had lost 

Fuck Eddie Pringle was missing the most blatant handball ever when it was 1-0 

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Are they not requesting a postponement due to one of their ex players having a heart attack at training today in Spain..??..

Exactly the first thought that came into my mind, see to be truthful I don't even know who he was or anything about him, seen a picture of the guy in a taig top and that was the only reason I knew he was one of them.

12 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Exactly the first thought that came into my mind, see to be truthful I don't even know who he was or anything about him, seen a picture of the guy in a taig top and that was the only reason I knew he was one of them.

I was exactly the same...who the fuck is he..??.

Let's hope Brenda uses it as an excuse for the defeat they are going to suffer later today..with his usual brand of bullshit disguised as humility  

26 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The word “sanctimonious” could have been invented for Brendan Rodgers.

I thought that I would have a hard time hating any Sellik manager after Lennon, however, Brenda is getting perilously close. Smug, arrogant bastard, how I would love for us to put in in his place later on today.

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I thought that I would have a hard time hating any Sellik manager after Lennon, however, Brenda is getting perilously close. Smug, arrogant bastard, how I would love for us to put in in his place later on today.

Quite happy to watch and laugh at the fucking clown. He's a no mark, a failure in the EPL in spite of all his bullshit about this and that.

Pride comes before a fall... whether it's today, next year or in the next decade he gets found out again I will laugh heartily.

They will cling onto anything for praise and the love us love us attitude, they should go away and revaluate there thought process and maybe look at there own club and address what happened in the past, but nope it never happened it's point scoring by us.

They will never know what it's like to deal with to lose fans young and old to a tragedy. Clinging on to anything but the truth about there own club, sad individuals.

aeaaf7df65d0b5aa5284c580fd3f05c6.jpg

Archived