* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

11 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

I thought that I would have a hard time hating any Sellik manager after Lennon, however, Brenda is getting perilously close. Smug, arrogant bastard, how I would love for us to put in in his place later on today.

yip

at least Lennon isnt scared to show he hates us, no qualms with spewing his bile and acting like the scumbag he is

Rogers with his please love me attitude acting like his shit doesnt stink and that hes a role model for everyone and above us just gives me the boak

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

yip

at least Lennon isnt scared to show he hates us, no qualms with spewing his bile and acting like the scumbag he is

Rogers with his please love me attitude acting like his shit doesnt stink and that hes a role model for everyone and above us just gives me the boak

I am surprised that he has got time for the game today, what with him being busy sorting Syria and Global poverty. 

4 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Seen this on Facebook:lol:

"Seeing all the celtic fans celebrating winning the Scottish Premiership reminded me of that time I broke open a bottle of champagne after beating my 6 year old daughter in an arm wrestle."

That's pure funny bro init

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Fenians all over the media shouting their mouths off. For somebody who barely plays that Griffiths has a lot to say for himself. A face that needs cut open soon

You need to think about what you post Buddy but no doubts he is the Imbecile Societies half wit. He will end up lying on the ground in a pool of blood. His behavior is very poor and someone will stiffen him at some point. 

8 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Seen this on Facebook:lol:

"Seeing all the celtic fans celebrating winning the Scottish Premiership reminded me of that time I broke open a bottle of champagne after beating my 6 year old daughter in an arm wrestle."

Like winning best dressed Romanian contest 

5 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

You need to think about what you post Buddy but no doubts he is the Imbecile Societies half wit. He will end up lying on the ground in a pool of blood. His behavior is very poor and someone will stiffen him at some point. 

remember he threw a slush at a 15yr old at m and d's in his hivs days .fuck all happened 

another Teflon tarrier 

23 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Fenians all over the media shouting their mouths off. For somebody who barely plays that Griffiths has a lot to say for himself. A face that needs cut open soon

You would never get bored of punching him in the face.

He doesn't support any team, he just hates Rangers!

3 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

For someone who made a big deal about being humble, Brenda and his squad are anything but. Forever talking about us. Rangers this, Rangers that

'Humble' and 'respect' are his favourite words. 

Seriously.

Always ,Always ,about Rangers .Always 

The club wrote: "Broony was head-over-heels on Sunday! He's not the only one to have enjoyed a celtic goal over the years..."

On their twitter , sad mutants 

Broony was head-over-heels on Sunday!

He's not the only one to have enjoyed a #CelticFC goal over the years...

16 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Always ,Always ,about Rangers .Always 

The club wrote: "Broony was head-over-heels on Sunday! He's not the only one to have enjoyed a celtic goal over the years..."

On their twitter , sad mutants 

Broony was head-over-heels on Sunday!

He's not the only one to have enjoyed a #CelticFC goal over the years...

They added a picture of kenny miller celebrating against us, utterly obsessed with us   

17 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

They added a picture of kenny miller celebrating against us, utterly obsessed with us   

I mean as much they canny really because, they're ambulance chasing, victim, child abuse hiding, bastards, they're taking the piss out of us, and a canny blame them

34 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I mean as much they canny really because, they're ambulance chasing, victim, child abuse hiding, bastards, they're taking the piss out of us, and a canny blame them

Club all about humality & respect though.

Archived