* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Inigo said:

And to think how long the drama lasted when we cheered a draw. Pure disrespectful, so it wis.  Lasted for fucking weeks between their greetin and the media reminding us of it. Considering all the childish wee acts of disrespect they've acted out, cheering a draw was the real crime. :lol:

Hypocrisy and the most ridiculous of double standards fucking everywhere. Wouldn't really care about them doing what they do, but it's the double standards and the humble narrative that really irritate.

Well fucking said mate 

10 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just seen on sky sports news that the manly mob are to offer their female fans free sanitary products from August, Honest to fuck if my own girlfriend had to resort to free sanitary products I would be fucking mortified, Absolutely no shaming these cunts

I'd rather be a Johnny than a Timpon:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-43979497

2 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

I'd rather be a Johnny than a Timpon:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-43979497

"Period Poverty" ???? Aye come and buy your season ticket costing hundreds of pounds and we will provide you with free tampons, Maybe it would actually be deemed more charitable if they were giving them away to homeless females for example

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

"Period Poverty" ???? Aye come and buy your season ticket costing hundreds of pounds and we will provide you with free tampons, Maybe it would actually be deemed more charitable if they were giving them away to homeless females for example

Bunch of clots.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Concerned about women's troubles but not the molestation of weans eh? 

Hilarious that mob are. 

Some taigs in the work said to me yesterday, something along the lines about there should be an apology to Murty the way we treated him, amazing from cunts that support a team that never apologised and try to shift the blame and call it point scoring when you bring up the stuff within there place with the kids, didn't go down to well at all when I mentioned this.

35 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Some taigs in the work said to me yesterday, something along the lines about there should be an apology to Murty the way we treated him, amazing from cunts that support a team that never apologised and try to shift the blame and call it point scoring when you bring up the stuff within there place with the kids, didn't go down to well at all when I mentioned this.

That cunt Rodgers bleating about our treatment of Murty....the same Rodgers who bemoaned that his team should of scored 7 past poor Murtys team....do these cunts ever stop to think b4 they open their fucking traps.

47 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Thats rich given they slimey bastards hired billy mcneill in the carpark at the piggery because davie hay was still working inside the ground at that time

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just seen on sky sports news that the manly mob are to offer their female fans free sanitary products from August, Honest to fuck if my own girlfriend had to resort to free sanitary products I would be fucking mortified, Absolutely no shaming these cunts

They should be given the contraceptive pill to stop the in bred fuckers from breeding

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

They could supply all of their fans a sanitary product... soap. 

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Honestly was gobsmacked when I read that.  How much do they charge for a ticket?

Literally they are beggars who will take anything for free, I'm beyond embarrassed for those women. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Honestly was gobsmacked when I read that.  How much do they charge for a ticket?

Literally they are beggars who will take anything for free, I'm beyond embarrassed for those women. 

No idea how much they charge for a ticket but would imagine it to be a lot more than what it would cost these mutants to buy their own sanitary products, Half this cesspit of a country now growing up with a sense of entitlement and just wanting everything for free without doing any work for it 

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

No idea how much they charge for a ticket but would imagine it to be a lot more than what it would cost these mutants to buy their own sanitary products, Half this cesspit of a country now growing up with a sense of entitlement and just wanting everything for free without doing any work for it 

I can just imagine them leaving their game with pockets stuffed full of free tampons :lol:

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Next thing the media will be asking why all clubs including Rangers are not doing this, fer fuck sake, people need to get a grip in this country, its always take take take. If you can afford a ticket and travel and to eat and go to the game I don't think you will stop and say, hold up I have a bit of a heavy flow going on here so I can't go out, oh wait, free tampons at the game, off we go. 

And to what ends are they getting used, they cunts will be filling there bags and leaving with loads, most idiotic and stupid love us thing I have seen yet. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I can just imagine them leaving their game with pockets stuffed full of free tampons :lol:

Just thought and put down the same thing, all the more for the Roma community to throw out the windows onto the back yards and the front street. 

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Either that or throwing them at Big Bad Rangers players in a pique of over exuberance, Pesky jolly craicsters dont ya know

That would be quite funny tbh, wonder how the press would cover that after our "sectarian" paper planes

Archived