* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just seen on sky sports news that the manly mob are to offer their female fans free sanitary products from August, Honest to fuck if my own girlfriend had to resort to free sanitary products I would be fucking mortified, Absolutely no shaming these cunts

Is it because of the smell?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

I can just imagine them leaving their game with pockets stuffed full of free tampons :lol:

'And just to be PC they'll put them in the Ladies toilets too!

Over the years since the 90s I'd say they began attacking any form of chat from Rangers fans as Sectarianism.  Look how many of those bastards bombarded UEFA about The Billy Boys song. They got it outlawed because enough of them complained about it. They played themselves as the victim so well that normally neutral people for it...Now we have them controlling the Scottish Media to such a degree that their Scum fans can basically do what they like and definitely say what they like.....About anything....

It' a disgraceful state of affairs. That Shek boy murdered by the Police in Kirkcaldy the policewoman he allegedly attacked 3 years ago is STILL OFF SICK is now suing the Police because the bitch can't get a redundancy payment. Well she's a fucking Taig too. Fuck knows how injured she mustve been...They're everywhere total fenian cover up

So 9 Fife Police jump on Shek who was about 5 foot 9 to restrain him andhe dies. Three years later this Taig policewoman he allegedly assaulted is still off sick and getting her photo taken with Scott Brown....is suing her employer now as she not gettinga redundancy payment. Been advised no doubt by a pape lawyer

11 hours ago, miracle said:

They don't even pay the living wage but look at them, they're trialling something PC :sarcasm:

Their Corporate Social Responsibility is second to none...

They constantly offer tours and apprenticeships to school kids in the local area.

the masters of propaganda strike again .

say they have 10000 tarrier women season ticket holders .

only half turn up at the game .5000.on average that would be 1000 on their bad week .drop that by half as a lot won't go coz they're on the blob 

so maximum 500 jam rags every 2nd week .70 quid maximum to be the bastions of period poverty .

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

SSN banner headlines from the LB. 
He finds it unpalatable how Murty was treated.
I find it unpalatable he threatened to have his bit on the sides throat slit if she spilled the beans on their scabby affair,then walked away from Bolton without a charge.

Also gave the get it right up you to main stand and walked away without a charge.  The man is untouchable. 

Archived