* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Hartson Headline on the front of the Evening Times... brown only picked on because he is a class above.

Must be the first game he has watched this season.

Brown is never picked on. No one touches him.

And he acts the hardman and fouls constantly. That alone deserves a boot in the baws.

also takes 16yr old players out late injuring them for months 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'm shouting it from the rooftops that this is gospel,and not one person has shown surprise :UK: 

I’m with you, I’m convinced he tested positive for crystal meth the junkie cunt that he undoubtedly is.

It's refreshing to see someone standing up to the Rodgers messiah complex. Levein's about the only one in Scottish football that isn't a gushing sycophant in regards to him. 

Levein is adamant his club did nothing wrong in deciding against cutting the grass ahead of the champions’ visit.

But he has been left seething by Rodgers claiming the development of players could be hampered pitches like Hearts’ as he stated: "Scotland haven't qualified (for a major finals) for 20-odd years and we're trying to develop players and a product here to move the game on.”

Former Scotland manager Levein hit back: “I never knew it was as simple as that. So if we cut all the grass short, then we’ll go to the finals? Brilliant. Why did nobody think of that? That’s just unbelievable.”

Levein has handed senior debuts to the likes of Anthony McDonald, Harry Cochrane this season - both 16 years of age at the time of their first appearances - and this week completed the signing of Glenavon midfielder Bobby Burns.

He tacitly compared that to celtic’s loan captures of Odsonne Eduoard, Charly Musonda and Patrick Roberts.

Levein added: “The development of players for me is about giving them the opportunity to play - much, much more than the length of the grass. That is a serious comment.

“Bobby Burns, for example, is 18 years of age. Some clubs in this country have got fantastic players at 18, 19, 20 and never play. They go and get loan players from elsewhere, who are the same age - and don’t play their own kids.

“That’s what hampers Scotland’s development.

giphy.thumb.gif.92a7015fc810b36818780803d29e51b0.gif

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Been reading that their plans for a hotel next to their mhidden have fallen through because there’s mine workings in the vicinity

Wouldn’t be surprised if they knew this all along but made the big announcement anyway, just to get the publicity.

This proves they are cave trolls.

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Been reading that their plans for a hotel next to their mhidden have fallen through because there’s mine workings in the vicinity. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if they knew this all along but made the big announcement anyway, just to get the publicity.

Ooh the love the publicity ....the proverbial mhedia whores will do anything to get 2 minutes of tv or 5 inches of a newspaper page 

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Been reading that their plans for a hotel next to their mhidden have fallen through because there’s mine workings in the vicinity. 

total bluff .the Emirates arena is a substantial structure.no issues with that 

14 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Wait, Rodgers is having a go for damaging kids development? Didn't he literally scold Hearts for playing a 16 year old in their last game :lol:

Guys a fucking joke. 

if Stevie g gets off to a flyer even in the transfer window there will be a few in the media desperate to jump ship and suck his cock instead of Brendas. maybe he will get exposed for the fanny he is a bit more 

Archived