* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

57 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Shay Logan.

Gets grief from the taig fans over the racist incident with Tonev. Same fans that bummed Sinclair last season after the monkey gesture.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

People need to stop with the conspiracy stuff, i have no idea what went on at the piggery today but the stats suggest they battered the sheep.

Folk going on about match fixing are a fucking riddy. The tarriers likely didn't turn up as it was a dead rubber to them. Happens in every league in the world. 

So Logan was sent off for pushing Lustig away. This was after Logan celebrated towards the sellic fans, Lustig took exception to this and told him to fuck off to celebrate with the Aberdeen fans. 

Yes, you heard that right. A sellic player was upset because an opposition player celebrated in front of, and wound up sellic fans. :lol:

Couldn't mark their arrogant, hypocritical necks with a blowtorch.

11 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I mean it's good he is sticking it to the beggars but that patter and boasting about his teeth is fucking horrendous.

I'm beginning to suspect this account is a bot which is programmed to reply "horrendous patter" to anything and everything it comes across. 

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Is that the boy who was racially abused by one of the soap dodgers?

Aye, by that player they had on loan from Villa, Tonev. They continue to say "allegedly" and boo Logan every time he touches the ball against them. 

Racist filth.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, by that player they had on loan from Villa, Tonev. They continue to say "allegedly" and boo Logan every time he touches the ball against them. 

Racist filth.

Amazed any black or Asian players pull on their shirt, must be out of genuine ignorance.

27 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Amazed any black or Asian players pull on their shirt, must be out of genuine ignorance.

Ignorance, lack of media spotlight, myths being spread by other celtic fans about how their club is open to all etc and they all fall for it.

Majority of the Asian community in Scotland are fans of that club. They don't have a fucking clue.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Ignorance, lack of media spotlight, myths being spread by other celtic fans about how their club is open to all etc and they all fall for it.

Majority of the Asian community in Scotland are fans of that club. They don't have a fucking clue.

Aye its grim, they are anything but all inclusive.

I know a lassie who’s Mum is Palestinian and they ‘support’ sellik as they wave Palestine flags.

Tried to educate her but they’ve already been brainwashed into thinking that waving a Union Flag is a sign of war.

Thick boot.

8 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Aye its grim, they are anything but all inclusive.

I know a lassie who’s Mum is Palestinian and they ‘support’ sellik as they wave Palestine flags.

Tried to educate her but they’ve already been brainwashed into thinking that waving a Union Flag is a sign of war.

Thick boot.

I try my best to educate folk from the community but it falls on deaf ears. There genuinely is a myth that Rangers/Rangers fans are racist. I've been going to games since I was 5 years old with my dad and my late uncle. They've been going since the days they'd get lifted over the turnstiles as wee boys in the 60s/70s. 

None of us have ever experienced any form of racism whatsoever. None.

33 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I try my best to educate folk from the community but it falls on deaf ears. There genuinely is a myth that Rangers/Rangers fans are racist. I've been going to games since I was 5 years old with my dad and my late uncle. They've been going since the days they'd get lifted over the turnstiles as wee boys in the 60s/70s. 

None of us have ever experienced any form of racism whatsoever. None.

That's because our support are not full of disgusting filthy shit in a carrier bag and leave it in the street fucking animals.

Archived