* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

When was the last time either team had an open top bus parade?

See, I put this point up on here ages ago, I thought that both Rangers and the taigs were strongly advised against bus parades in Glasgow so not one of them even asked about it, but yet again it seems that the rules have changed to suit them.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

See, I put this point up on here ages ago, I thought that both Rangers and the taigs were strongly advised against bus parades in Glasgow so not one of them even asked about it, but yet again it seems that the rules have changed to suit them.

I might be wrong but did we not have one planned if we had won the uefa cup?

17 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

If it goes ahead then they can have absolutely no objection if it's us....they will of course!

5 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The labour council just listed was just as bad tbf several of them were open about being ST hders at the piggery.

Next league title we win.im.guessing we just parade through the city centre on to Ibrox......

Even more hilarious now if Mwell pump them

No ref is going to allow back to back trebles to be stopped. It's a formality. 

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

So Southamptons top target signs a new 5 year deal with the tarriers :lol: 

Wish cunts in the media would ask them questions about this shite

He's a good player and unfortunately likes a goal against us. Heading to the World cup so a good deal for they bastards but hopefully he goes shite now he's got a long contract.

3 minutes ago, gkger said:

He's a good player and unfortunately likes a goal against us. Heading to the World cup so a good deal for they bastards but hopefully he goes shite now he's got a long contract.

hmmmmmmmm

15 minutes ago, gkger said:

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

hmmmmmmmm

Sniff sniff ma man

38 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

So Southamptons top target signs a new 5 year deal with the tarriers :lol: 

Wish cunts in the media would ask them questions about this shite

Who are we talking about here, apologies for not being in the loop about they cunts. 

Just now, 10pshortof17pound said:

@Rfc52 - some fenian cunt is trying to nick your slot.

aww ffs. Need to join Twitter here and explain to this chancing bastard its a special minute for Rangers fans to mark celtic's wonderful achievement 

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Don't see the fuss with him tbh.

Chelsea board and United one

fans seem to rate him, mind boggling as he looks average to me

They get to see highlights of his performances id imagine were he looks half decent. That new year game there, DC and Tav made him look so ordinary its unreal

Archived