* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

First Parkhead game, I'll give you.

Shat it from him in first Ibrox game after one hard tackle on him, neither were great in the 3-2, then the last two he let Tierney take him for a ride

Where did he take him to for a ride

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

That fanny Thompson doing his open goal interview was asked about suttons. Dunfermline comments and says all of them knew it would happen and it was sutton speaking from the heart....special breed of cunts over there...

The irony of Thompson hitting out with that is he was the fanny that missed a penalty for them. If he scores that Arteta's penalty would have been more crucial than it was.

Typical mentality from that mpb though. Always cheated, never defeated.

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The irony of Thompson hitting out with that is he was the fanny that missed a penalty for them. If he scores that Arteta's penalty would have been more crucial than it was.

Strange how they forget the comments made to Gordon Marshall that day.

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

That fanny Thompson doing his open goal interview was asked about suttons. Dunfermline comments and says all of them knew it would happen and it was sutton speaking from the heart....special breed of cunts over there...

"I had made it clear on Monday the circumstances in which my comments were made and that I regretted any offence which these comments may have caused," said the English striker."I would like to reiterate that I apologise sincerely to Dunfermline Athletic Football Club, the players, management team and supporters for any offence which my comments may have caused."As everyone will know, these comments were made in the immediate aftermath of us losing the title and at the end of an extremely disappointing week."I have great respect for the Dunfermline players as fellow professionals and I hope that they will accept this apology in the manner in which it is offered."

What is this twat Thompson going on about, Sutton has admitted it was a false statement and apologised for it. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

"I had made it clear on Monday the circumstances in which my comments were made and that I regretted any offence which these comments may have caused," said the English striker."I would like to reiterate that I apologise sincerely to Dunfermline Athletic Football Club, the players, management team and supporters for any offence which my comments may have caused."As everyone will know, these comments were made in the immediate aftermath of us losing the title and at the end of an extremely disappointing week."I have great respect for the Dunfermline players as fellow professionals and I hope that they will accept this apology in the manner in which it is offered."

What is this twat Thompson going on about, Sutton has admitted it was a false statement and apologised for it. 

He did after the threat of legal action and when brought up on SFA charges, he then also later said.....

When I accused 
Dunfermline of lying down to Rangers I said it from the heart in the heat of the moment.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I clearly touched a nerve questioning fellow 
footballers’ integrity.

I was angry, felt cheated and my blood was boiling. It was my opinion at that time in the aftermath of a weak and puny performance by Jimmy’s team.

That dressing room with Sutton, Thompson,lennon, o'neill as manager, Marshall being asked why he hadn't conceded more....you just know it was brimming with cunts who would always feel they were cheated rather than lost.

8 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

?? What were they

Marshall said in a later interview that some of their players had asked why he wasn't letting in more etc with him being an ex celt as the extra goals would've won them the league. 

Here it is...

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/FOOTBALL%3A+YOU+MIGHT+HAVE+LOST+MORE+GOALS+MATE%3B+Ex-Celt's+fury+at...-a0102337765

2 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Even in victory no dignity and always a conspiracy as highlighted in Browns ridiculous comments re the SFA trying to derail their Scottish cup win by not watering the pitch at half time. Classless comments, classless ‘captain’, classless club from top to bottom...

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Marshall said in a later interview that some of their players had asked why he wasn't letting in more etc with him being an ex celt as the extra goals would've won them the league. 

Here it is...

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/FOOTBALL%3A+YOU+MIGHT+HAVE+LOST+MORE+GOALS+MATE%3B+Ex-Celt's+fury+at...-a0102337765

It really is incredible thinking back on that.  They accuse an innocent team (who scored 1st?) of cheating whilst complaining their opponent wasn't willing to cheat for them. 

Special even by their standards. 

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Apparently they might be after Connor Sammon

Good. It is a waste of money.

He used to be a not bad threat years ago... in the right place at the right time to put the ball in the net... but I dont get that same thought anymore based on what Iv seen this season.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Good. It is a waste of money.

He used to be a not bad threat years ago... in the right place at the right time to put the ball in the net... but I dont get that same thought anymore based on what Iv seen this season.

He’s dreadful mate 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Is sumcunt noising me up here?

I seen it twice today on social media. I honestly think it’s tarriers winding up their own but it’d be amazing. From being apparently able to spend 10 mill on Edouard to spending 10p on Connor Sammon

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I seen it twice today on social media. I honestly think it’s tarriers winding up their own but it’d be amazing. From being apparently able to spend 10 mill on Edouard to spending 10p on Connor Sammon

Oh haven't you seen mate? There 10 million bid might be hijacked by a foreign club apparently 

Archived