* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh haven't you seen mate? There 10 million bid might be hijacked by a foreign club apparently 

A mysterious foreign club. Although that must be a misprint because slant eyes only deals in facts

As soon as I heard the price tag, I knew they were never signing him. Where are their squillions?

20 hours ago, markem said:

It really is incredible thinking back on that.  They accuse an innocent team (who scored 1st?) of cheating whilst complaining their opponent wasn't willing to cheat for them. 

Special even by their standards. 

They equalised mate. Which is more than Killie did against them that day.

Genuinely hope that both su#ton and thomps*n still believe to this day that Dunfermline "lay down" to us.......apart from when they equalised obviously. Hope It's still gnawing away at the bitter cunts, especially that rat faced wanker that missed a pen for them. :mutley:

If memory serves septic were a goal up on us re goal difference at the time and if he scored the pen they would have been 2 goals better off.

Instead he missed and we scored 2 quick goals shortly after :rofl:

Classless in victory, even more so in defeat. 

Always cheated, never defeated. 

46 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

BFF5CCF2-3608-4647-AA2B-0CD9A5F67708.thumb.jpeg.80e3becfcc8a9cb1459ce4d7366aedc6.jpeg

State off this kiddy fiddler  ?

Is this for real, I can only ask why, cunt in my work the day was out in Govan somewhere at weekend, he said he met some Kenyans and was asking them about Rangers.

Made sure he was loud enough for us too hear on our break, fucking messed up taigs, just laughed at the cunt, asking Kenyans in Govan what you think of Rangers on a night out with you're bird, strange breed indeed, :dunno:

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

100%. They'll be trying to get their posts on that account. We done the same when it when it was the bears den meltdown Twitter as well.

No chance it's a genuine comment :lol:

Honestly, if they had someone that actually was weird enough to do it to us, there'd be so many from here as well

Archived