* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it too early to start the can Scottish Football survive without celtic debate. if it isnt too early then I think yes of course Scottish Football can survive without celtic, I believe that Scottish Football will actually grow stronger without celtic.

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That is the weirdest shit I have seen.

Gerrard is quite handsome (yes, he is), Laudrup was magnificient... but if my partner bought me a top along those lines on behalf of my kid I would cringe.

Also... Brendan isnt beautiful... unless you like the look of a sweaty plastic uncle or Auton from Doctor Who

9 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

That is the weirdest shit I have seen.

Gerrard is quite handsome (yes, he is), Laudrup was magnificient... but if my partner bought me a top along those lines on behalf of my kid I would cringe.

Also... Brendan isnt beautiful... unless you like the look of a sweaty plastic uncle or Auton from Doctor Who

You forgot to add Hurlock was fold broon up and put him in his back pocket kinda mental.

1 hour ago, Billythebear77 said:

Hahahahaha 

?  ?‍♀️ 

B49128DC-FBF6-473E-ADFE-1A67B0BEBEA5.png

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2733137/celtic-vodka-costco-staff/

“She looked me up and down and said, ‘I’m offended having to touch this and I’m offended having to sell this.’”

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived