* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still convinced that a first game defeat for brenda V Oor Stevie will result in an exit strategy being put into motion, I will check out the odds on brenda not being the messiah anymore by the end of 2018.

What is it with taigs all looking the same. Scrawny little fuckers with glasses swear loads of them look like the one in the picture above. Went to school with one looked like that called Brendan as well :lol:

3 hours ago, MrMckee said:

What is it with taigs all looking the same. Scrawny little fuckers with glasses swear loads of them look like the one in the picture above. Went to school with one looked like that called Brendan as well :lol:

Raised on fishfingers

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Brenda a shock candidate for Leicester job

Yet Only about 6 weeks ago he was on a list to be arsenal manager apparently:lol: :whistle:

The Galactico’s better get their thumbs out..

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Brenda a shock candidate for Leicester job

Yet Only about 6 weeks ago he was on a list to be arsenal manager apparently:lol: :whistle:

Are Football cheif execs in England so daft that they don't realise Brenda has only done well because he has been utterly unchallenged?

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Are Football cheif execs in England so daft that they don't realise Brenda has only done well because he has been utterly unchallenged?

Correct, tbh I’d like to see him stay and observe how his ‘reign’ would differ under the real pressure of a credible challenge. I think he would very quickly turn to looking a referees and any other excuse to divert blame or inadequacy for all to see. On the other hand the comedic value of watching their fans loosing it over the departure of the pontificating fool would make my day...

The SMSM have been linking him with a few clubs down south, anyone would think they are trying to big him up as a great manager or could they be trying to whore him out down south (like previous player) trying to get shot of him (just a alterative view).

I can't see Rodgers shiting it from Gerrard after coming out and saying he owes it to the beggar support to deliver  10 in a row.

It might change should we get off to a flyer though as he doesn't cope well with pressure at all.

Archived