dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Didn't they pay 6 mil for that loan? What happens with that? 

Disgusting vile cretins have abused kids,coloured people,jews and now disabled people.
The list gets bigger by the day.

11 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Thatis hilarious I hate that cunt but anyone advising people to not support them gets praise by me.

Though going by his past how is he in a job still.

13 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Disgusting vile cretins have abused kids,coloured people,jews and now disabled people.
The list gets bigger by the day.

Truly a club for all mate.

I mean it was mason who abused the disabled guy not them but I am sure the filth have done that as well they are an evil stain on society. 

Didier Deschamps has named France’s final 23-man World Cup squad along with 11 reserves. It is as follows:

Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda, Alphonse Areola, Djibril Sidibé, Benjamin Pavard, Raphaël Varane, Presnel Kimpembe, Adil Rami, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Hernandez, Benjamin Mendy, Paul Pogba, N’Golo Kanté, Corentin Tolisso, Blaise Matuidi, Steven N’Zonzi, Thomas Lemar, Kylian Mbappé, Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembélé, Nabil Fékir, Florian Thauvin

Standby: Wissam Ben Yedder, Kingsley Coman, Benoît Costil, Mathieu Debuchy, Lucas Digne, Alexandre Lacazette, Anthony Martial, Adrien Rabiot, Mamadou Sakho, Moussa Sissoko, Kurt Zouma

There must be a printing error here!

• Like 4

Fenians having an open top bus parade on Saturday if they win the cup. 

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

We can only hope if this happens,that a lidl bag full of wet shite lands on the upper tier.
Payback for the good people of Stranraer. :mutley::UK:

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Arrogant bastards! These things can backfire on them. Let’s hope so

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Didier Deschamps has named France’s final 23-man World Cup squad along with 11 reserves. It is as follows:

Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda, Alphonse Areola, Djibril Sidibé, Benjamin Pavard, Raphaël Varane, Presnel Kimpembe, Adil Rami, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Hernandez, Benjamin Mendy, Paul Pogba, N’Golo Kanté, Corentin Tolisso, Blaise Matuidi, Steven N’Zonzi, Thomas Lemar, Kylian Mbappé, Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembélé, Nabil Fékir, Florian Thauvin

Standby: Wissam Ben Yedder, Kingsley Coman, Benoît Costil, Mathieu Debuchy, Lucas Digne, Alexandre Lacazette, Anthony Martial, Adrien Rabiot, Mamadou Sakho, Moussa Sissoko, Kurt Zouma

Its fine he still made it obviously.......

• Like 1

I think we are in for a summer of shite stories from the tarriers and their newspapers and radio arse lickers. Should be good for a laugh.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I think we are in for a summer of shite stories from the tarriers and their newspapers and radio arse lickers. Should be good for a laugh.

For sure but no laughs

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hawkeye said:

I’m staggered.

No place for dumbbellend, the 90 squillion dollar man.

2 hours ago, ZZed said:

Aye just as soon as Mr Gerrard walks in the door, they’ll have some super duper singning loan players being paraded around the shite hole.

• Like 1

Much did super duper wee bracefaces boyfriend cost them ,heard it was £1.8 million n £38k a week ( would think city would pay at least half ) even at that ,that's a staggering amount for a loanee ffs :winnings::rofl:

10 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Those players in the reserves... 

Class but no Dembele or Ntcham. Disgrace. Brendan will be rushing out to France for crisis talks!

• Like 1

It's fine guys, Brenda probably pulled Dembele from the squad for the good of celtic. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Iron Proddy said:

If AIDS was a tweet 

Delusional.

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

IMG-20180518-WA0018.jpg

???

PhotoFunia-1526708395.jpg

• Like 1

I like the Motherwell managers attitude ahead of the game.

If Motherwell play their usual of kick fuck out of anything that stands still they shouldnt be far away an i hope thats how it works out

• Like 1