* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Some of the demented ones now questioning where we're getting the money from and because of our spending we are lying to Gerrard coz we don't really have it to spend?

We are loaded, we don't have EBT's to pay for :lol:

37 minutes ago, Siwel said:

On that same thread...

Tarriers are horrible bastards. Seen a couple of things they wrote to Gerrard on Instagram about his daughters - absolute scum!

Slagging a dog now, fuck sake there standards are low, weans abused in there religion and club and don't get an eyelid but wanting a dog to die, sad fucking inbreds the lot of them. 

Is the thing about brenda nocking back the Real Madrid job real, surely that's made up, please tell me it is, if not they need help.

5 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Slagging a dog now, fuck sake there standards are low, weans abused in there religion and club and don't get an eyelid but wanting a dog to die, sad fucking inbreds the lot of them. 

Is the thing about brenda nocking back the Real Madrid job real, surely that's made up, please tell me it is, if not they need help.

Of course it's made up mate! ?

They’re about to sign Edouard for a record fee apparently. I think that’s great btw. 

11 goals in 29 games I think, also no-one seems to remember he has a suspended prison sentence for shooting an air rifle at cunts in Paris. 

Bit of a loose cannon, be interesting to see how Rodgers and his ego clash, especially to the tune of a transfer record which wouldn’t go down to well with Panama Des. 

Obviously the media are portraying it as the great cellic helping out their mates PSG to pay their FFP bill  :lol: 

Archived