* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fee wont be, the deal will cost the tarriers 9mill as that includes his potential wages over the length of his contract, its their sneaky way of appeasing their fans who want to see big money signings and sales

They always do it mate, used to be mainly when they sold players. Two that stuck out was the fees they got for mcgeady and van dijk, I'm sure they included everything in the overall price and that's exactly what they're doing here.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

This is classic Rodgers really.

Good coach, terrible manager.

His recruitment is woeful. 

Watch him crack if we can get our house in order. 

He doesnt like media confrontation. The mask slipped slightly... but the media havent challenged their messiah.

Lose two games in a row or lose to us and the fun begins

Allegedly around the £10mil mark now. Think they’ll sign another CB and maybe a RB and that will be it imo, which won’t be much different to what we faced last year. Not going to lie and say Edouard is pish but that’s an obscene figure if true and I’d rather them spend it on him than a couple of quality players.

Had a quick look at there comments on facebook, every one of them are creaming thereselves over this signing for some peculiar reason :lol: 

Granted the boys a good player but paying that much for him is lunacy, long may it continue go and splash another 10 on Roberts if yous want.

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Hmmmm could there be a potential reason big Bruno hasn't turned up?

The dopey fucker, has spent all day looking at Rangers training photos, then added 2+2 and got the result her education provided her with.

14 minutes ago, GM63 said:

The dopey fucker, has spent all day looking at Rangers training photos, then added 2+2 and got the result her education provided her with.

I mean he isn't at training so that was a fair assessment but beyond that she is one of the stupidest people in the world.

Seen they are creaming themselves because their twitter said something about the top two teams fixtures and put up a picture of their fixtures against Aberdeen. 

Wish I was in charge of Rangers twitter , would spend every day calling them out as the peado harbourers that they are. Probably wouldn't last long :lol:

18 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thick fenian cow :lol:

That’s amazing - what’s even more amazing is the amount of likes 

even though past few years they’ve cleaned up in Scotland I love having these mentally deranged bastards as our fierce rivals :lol: they are comedy gold 

I went through a wee phrase where them saying sevco zombies bothered me but i honestly woke up one morning and burst out laughing - genuinely found it hilarious overnight and still laugh when I hear it Cos it’s hysterical 

10/9/8 million fee for guy from PSG quoted to appease, when truth comes out BBC now saying new record transfer! PR machine in full flow again, say it enough times and they will believe it.

Must be annoying as feck, treble winners, best team Scotland has ever seen..... And all everyone's talking about is us???

Archived