* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Haven’t seen this posted elsewhere?

”celtic superfan Matt McGlone sues them for £50 k”  He fell in 2014 but is now suing them, sad bastard

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16293563.Celtic_superfan_suing_club_for___50_000_after_falling_and_hitting_his_head_at_game/

Ha ha. Fat Matt 'cokehead' McGlone. I spent years mocking this cunt to the point I thought he was going to actually end it all :happy:

If a guarantee could be obtained that he was house trained, he would make an interesting pet.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Ha ha. Fat Matt 'cokehead' McGlone. I spent years mocking this cunt to the point I thought he was going to actually end it all :happy:

If a guarantee could be obtained that he was house trained, he would make an interesting pet.

He is a bitter piece of shit ...Spiers mate as well

6 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

True story and one I've mentioned on here before.

Around 2001/02ish, McGlone was expelled from the marital home by ra wife. Homeless Matt accepted an invitation from ra Bhoy in Corduroy to share Chez Spiersy for several blissful weeks.

The oddest of odd couples was a symbiotic relationship. During McGlone's five year tenure as a columnist on Ra Sellik View, he ran an end of season poll - continued over from his 'zine, 'Ra Alternative View'. 

One of the categories (and I'm being serious here) was - 'Most Objective Journalist on matters Sellik' - The Paedophile Apologist won this award from the readers of Ra Sellik View five years in a row.

I can only imagine a well practised Matt provided Spiers with the required amount of jobby jabbing. Bottom sex provision to a bottom feeder for accommodation. A somewhat botanical 'Summer of Love' if you like :happy:

32 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Spiers on McGlone:

"In one of my favourite magazines, The Alternative View."

"the shockingly good magazine, The Alternative View"

"It was with great joy that I received my copy the other day of The Alternative View, a genuinely enjoyable football magazine of a celtic persuasion..  the excellent Alternative View, a new mag set up by my old malapropic mucker himself, Matt McGlone"

"After 36 years of unchallenged success, the celtic View at last has a commercial rival..If I tell readers that Matt McGlone is the brains behind this venture, you may well share my intrigue... a Che Guevara figure among the fans who helped ease Fergus McCann into place.."

"I have seen the first edition of The Alternative View, and, I must say, it looks very good"  

These are just some of a number of plugs he gave for his bigoted mate McGlone's failed Sellic magazine in the pages of the Herald.

But you see, Spiers whilst on his anti-bigotry Rangers campaign went somehow very quiet when asked to pass comment on McGlones cartoon sketch called  'The Dirty Orange Bastards' - very selective is the Odious one :sarcasm:

£9m on him? fucking hell lmao. maybe he is a good player but i get the feeling they only signed him cause he scored against us. i don't really see anything that'd suggest that price they paid. i'm no complaining...it's their money and they can spend it how they want lol. knock themselves out for all i care. if this is the kind of player they want to spend money on then go for it....lmfao. idiots.

1 hour ago, billym27 said:

£9m on him? fucking hell lmao. maybe he is a good player but i get the feeling they only signed him cause he scored against us. i don't really see anything that'd suggest that price they paid. i'm no complaining...it's their money and they can spend it how they want lol. knock themselves out for all i care. if this is the kind of player they want to spend money on then go for it....lmfao. idiots.

Defo Billy boy lmao lmfao lol brb ma man 

@KerryFail

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS celtic REJECT a transfer offer rumoured to be in the region of £35m from French giants Paris Saint Germain for hitman Moussa Dembele (21) Negotiations continued after the signing of Odsonne Eduaord after a swap offer was rejected last week. celtic want more

only one flaw ......

utter buffons

the diddy they canny get rid eh 

IMG_0436.JPG

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

From 70 minute man Rogic to Armstrong now for Southampton haha. 

Obviously Dortmund want Dembele as well. 

The first time I heard Rogics name in that Australia game the other day was when he was being subbed off.

celtic to play FC Alashkert in UCL qualifier. It's a dark desolate place where poverty is widespread, the locals struggle with the language & have deep lack of education. And the other place is in Armenia

1 hour ago, miracle said:

celtic to play FC Alashkert in UCL qualifier. It's a dark desolate place where poverty is widespread, the locals struggle with the language & have deep lack of education. And the other place is in Armenia

Have they only got two rounds to go through, is it not three, or do they only draw the first two rounds the now, Rosenberg are not the team they were, so wouldn't expect them to get a result against the taigs. 

36 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Have they only got two rounds to go through, is it not three, or do they only draw the first two rounds the now, Rosenberg are not the team they were, so wouldn't expect them to get a result against the taigs. 

4rounds to get through mate?

Archived