* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

They will struggle to make the champions  league this year. But then again Wouldn't put it past the jammy bastards to scrape through somehow. As much as I try not to focus too much on them when it Dosent directly involve us. Them not making it this year would be huge. If Rosenberg can pull it off in the second round would they be out of Europe altogether? Not an easy tie.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

4rounds to get through mate?

Thank fuck, hopefully they get kicked out on there arse, I know there is people saying we shouldn't care about them and what they do, but for them not to get the Champions League money is good for us. 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

They will struggle to make the champions  league this year. But then again Wouldn't put it past the jammy bastards to scrape through somehow. As much as I try not to focus too much on them when it Dosent directly involve us. Them not making it this year would be huge. If Rosenberg can pull it off in the second round would they be out of Europe altogether? Not an easy tie.

There plight isn't  any more difficult because they have an extra tie to play....the extra tie is against the pishiest of teams in the tournament....they will only struggle if the pull a decent non seed in the 4th qualifying round which is unlikely as it will be of similar competition of previous years that they will get.

My Mum asked me about their record breaking signing and asked why they broke their record on someone nobody has heard of :lol: 

She knows nothing about football but has decided to take interest in it because she wants England to win the world cup 

20 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The jammy bastards will scrape through as usual to rake in those mythical mega millions that we never see any evidence of.

We do see evidence of it, its the squad they currently have, with CL money they make a profit of ten mill i think it was, take that CL money away they need to break up that squad

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We do see evidence of it, its the squad they currently have, with CL money they make a profit of ten mill i think it was, take that CL money away they need to break up that squad

I don’t think their squad reflects the amount of money they say they’re raking in.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

I don’t think their squad reflects the amount of money they say they’re raking in.

They have had money streaming in for years, CL, TV money, selling players to England.

But dont seem to be making big high value signings every transfer window. If I was one of the smellies I would be questioning that.

The thump says they got a tough draw then says they dont know much about their opponents  ?

How the fuck does he know it’s a tough draw if they don’t know much about them, they could and probably will be piss poor ?

19 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The thump says they got a tough draw then says they dont know much about their opponents  ?

How the fuck does he know it’s a tough draw if they don’t know much about them, they could and probably will be piss poor ?

Griffiths probably doesn't know much about anything in all honesty

On 19/06/2018 at 18:01, miracle said:

celtic to play FC Alashkert in UCL qualifier. It's a dark desolate place where poverty is widespread, the locals struggle with the language & have deep lack of education. And the other place is in Armenia

Sounds like the east end of Glasgow

Tom Boyd says that as one of Europe’s biggest clubs it’s a disgrace they are being forced to travel half way across Europe. They really are deluded and think of themselves as one of Europe’s elite. Too far to travel,too hot,I do hope the pitch has standard size grass or Brenda will not be happy.

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Tom Boyd says that as one of Europe’s biggest clubs it’s a disgrace they are being forced to travel half way across Europe. They really are deluded and think of themselves as one of Europe’s elite. Too far to travel,too hot,I do hope the pitch has standard size grass or Brenda will not be happy.

Wtf does he expect for a team who regularly ship 5,6 and 7 goals in European games?

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Wtf does he expect for a team who regularly ship 5,6 and 7 goals in European games?

To be ignored when every other club that allowed staff to abuse 12yo boys to be ignored?

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

The most deluded club in world football...fact...They only had to travel to Gibraltar a few years ago and that panned out well...cunts

4 hours ago, Dickie said:

Ignoring the "europe's biggest clubs" pish. Do you think when fannies like Boyd spout this pish that they realise the other team have to travel the same exact distance for their away leg, therefore there is no advantage or disadvantage? Get the excuses in early though Tom.

Archived