* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7m is ridiculous. At his best with time on his contract I could understand, but surely Saints could play hardball for a lower fee. Wait 6 months and he's available on a pre contract.

They'll sign McGinn with Allan and probably a loan going the other way to help their brothers.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fabianski an internationalist at the world cup, whilst making nearly 150 appearances in the PL in the last 4 seasons and just got voted clubs best player went for £7m.

Yet you don't think it's a shock that it's being reported that Armstrong a squad player with 3 goals last season has went for 'at least' £7m?

33 year old Fabianski who was relegated last year with Swansea who are selling off most of their high earners because the parachute payment does not now cover the drop in TV revenue?

Not really to be honest.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wait he also is in the final year? Not a chance, that would be best transfer business in regards to a sale they've ever did.

Guarantee they will sign McGinn.

From the bbc...

Saints are ready to pay an initial fee of £7m which could rise further depending on various factors.

Yeah sure that is true, for someone who started 15 games last year and had like 3 goals, in his final year. ??

Even 7 million is way short of the 10million pus every media outlet seems to punt there players for Guidi is the worst for it 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fabianski an internationalist at the world cup, whilst making nearly 150 appearances in the PL in the last 4 seasons and just got voted clubs best player went for £7m.

Yet you don't think it's a shock that it's being reported that Armstrong a squad player with 3 goals last season has went for 'at least' £7m?

Who's he away to mate?

Dirty fucks, every time I turn round those cunts are tripping over more money.

With the money they got for van dick and now this money for hairdo, these cunts have brought in more than they spent again, even after spunking money up the wall for that striker.

Sick to my stomach. They better get pumped out the CL.

celtic are after a CB and this Jason Denayer is up for grabs this summer.  He's still only 22 and I would expect celtic are very interested in getting him.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them spend £5m+ on him.

3 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Armstrong had one exceptional season with the tarriers against no opposition,  he’ll flounder in the Premiership.

Did Southampton go down or survive ? I know I  would be easier googling this but I'm here now 

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

£7m is fucking nothing now to the EPL sides, don't know why people are shocked.

Yet people in our support are excited about the idea of getting £3m for Tav.

Our ideas of transfer fees are stuck in the fucking 70s.

Exactly. £7m is what bang average teams in the championship pay for players these days.

Scottish football is so out of touch in terms of transfers and wages it's worrying.

Undisclosed fee time. Either that there is some seriously fishy shit going on between ra poops and Southampton with continuously inflated fees. 

I think it is full cost of the deal being quoted but you never know... 

Archived