* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wonder we call them thick micks, some cunt mick called the record hotline yesterday...he claims he tuned into the Colombia match the other night expecting to see Alfredo Morelos?

This guy was shocked that an 11million rated player has failed to make the squad.....some team Colombia must be he quipped tongue in cheek!!!

Aye your right enough ya thick cunt...it could be worse he could be rated in the 30-40million bracket and still fail to get to the world cup.....some team that France are by the way:hmmm:

I honestly don't believe these thick cunts actually think about what they say before they make an arse of themselves.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

No wonder we call them thick micks, some cunt mick called the record hotline yesterday...he claims he tuned into the Colombia match the other night expecting to see Alfredo Morelos?

This guy was shocked that an 11million rated player has failed to make the squad.....some team Colombia must be he quipped tongue in cheek!!!

Aye your right enough ya thick cunt...it could be worse he could be rated in the 30-40million bracket and still fail to get to the world cup.....some team that France are by the way:hmmm:

I honestly don't believe these thick cunts actually think about what they say before they make an arse of themselves.

I mean Falcao being ahead of Morelos probably didn't help much.

Guy in my work is claiming the Armstrong deal is 7 million up front, 1.5 million for appearances this season and 1.5 million if they stay up.

Firstly I hope that's a load of shite, if its not time to add at least 2 million onto every one of our players values.

11 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Guy in my work is claiming the Armstrong deal is 7 million up front, 1.5 million for appearances this season and 1.5 million if they stay up.

Firstly I hope that's a load of shite, if its not time to add at least 2 million onto every one of our players values.

No chance thats the Armstrong prices mate. I fucking hope not anyway.

18 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

No fucking way have they got that for armstrong.

1 hour ago, Jonathan1872 said:

?

while it may be wishful thinking, £7m up front seems a lot for someone on the last year of his contract. That being said, he is a champions league player and scotland international and the EPL is literally swimming in cash - with Southhampton being the 18th highest revenue generating club in world football .   I actually think he is a decent player, though may struggle re pace in the EPL.

This wouldnt  surprise me.

44 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

What’s all this shite in the torbett story ‘a football training ground in the east end of Glasgow’ ? How the fuck are no media naming they filthy bastards?!

I honestly thing they have a super injunction out to stop bad press 

11 hours ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Guy in your work is a tadger.

with armstrong away to southampton it reminded me of a post i seen on here linking a site where someone said that celtic were down there talking to southampton about becoming their feeder club and that there was only one player they were interested in. maybe there is some truth in it after all? 

28 minutes ago, billym27 said:

with armstrong away to southampton it reminded me of a post i seen on here linking a site where someone said that celtic were down there talking to southampton about becoming their feeder club and that there was only one player they were interested in. maybe there is some truth in it after all? 

Aye maybe.

43 minutes ago, billym27 said:

and maybe the 7m was part of a payment to secure the deal .

9 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I honestly thing they have a super injunction out to stop bad press 

There is a thread in the Politics and Current Affairs called Man accused of sexual abusing six kids, obviously we know who what and where he was employed and these places but it's being failed to get mentioned, I emailed the BBC and asked why this was, I have put the reply on word for word if you can want to read it, pretty poor or no excuse in my opinion that they have given me. 

Seen their Twitter :lol: conned Southampton into make a charitable donation and the smelly bastards having a sly pop at us about teams that pay their dues then top it off by making a pop at the amount that was donated by Southampton! immigrant fucks!

10 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

What’s all this shite in the torbett story ‘a football training ground in the east end of Glasgow’ ? How the fuck are no media naming they filthy bastards?!

The lawyers have obviously been hit with "no official affiliation to the club" get out clause, don't see the reporting changing on the verdict either.

Archived