* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

28 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Seen their Twitter :lol: conned Southampton into make a charitable donation and the smelly bastards having a sly pop at us about teams that pay their dues then top it off by making a pop at the amount that was donated by Southampton! immigrant fucks!

Does paying your dues involve phone calls to the authorities regarding the rape of children? 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

There is a thread in the Politics and Current Affairs called Man accused of sexual abusing six kids, obviously we know who what and where he was employed and these places but it's being failed to get mentioned, I emailed the BBC and asked why this was, I have put the reply on word for word if you can want to read it, pretty poor or no excuse in my opinion that they have given me. 

I've not seen it yet I will have a look. 

23 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The lawyers have obviously been hit with "no official affiliation to the club" get out clause, don't see the reporting changing on the verdict either.

1C374F60-9D43-4DCD-A60E-82648DF915F9.thumb.jpeg.2254869b94688a3566184a04a101c1e8.jpeg

Its all about Rangers troops

TELLY bosses have snubbed celtic’s flag day fixture against Livingston.

The Hoops will kick off their quest for eight-in-a-row against the Premiership new boys on Saturday August 4.

But in an unusual step, the Parkhead league curtain-raiser will not be screened live on the box.

Instead, Sky Sports have decided to cover Aberdeen vs Rangers on the Sunday as Steven Gerrard prepares for a baptism of fire at Pittodrie.

A celtic club spokesman confirmed: “celtic’s opening day Scottish Premiership fixture against Livingston has been confirmed for Saturday, August 4 (KO: 3pm).

“The champions will raise the league flag at Paradise prior to the game against the league new boys in celebration of having won their seventh title in a row last season.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Moses Odubajo being talked up like he’s the second coming of Cafu now ?

Of course he is mate. Minute you even open talks with the taigs your value rises 5million 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Been asked if I fancy being a steward for the taigs friendly in Dublin with Shamrock Rovers :lol: 

Just do it and stitch some of the cunts up. Sectarianism, armalites and a bag of cooncil ought to do it.

Or simply say that someone touched your little boy bits, just as believable.

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Been asked if I fancy being a steward for the taigs friendly in Dublin with Shamrock Rovers :lol: 

Go for it mate get as many as possible jailed.

8 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Just do it and stitch some of the cunts up. Sectarianism, armalites and a bag of cooncil ought to do it.

Or simply say that someone touched your little boy bits, just as believable.

No williamson is too old now for it to be believable from that disgusting mob.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Go for it mate get as many as possible jailed.

No williamson is too old now for it to be believable from that disgusting mob.

Need to see how much they’re giving me.

Not gonna lie mate it’s hard to convince myself to attend anything with the sort of songs I can imagine hearing 

Archived