• Created
  • Last Reply

celtic JoeToday, 2:57 PMPost #10092 [Tweet]

First name on the team-sheet

25 November 2012

Favourite all-time player

Anton Rogan

Just sent the following message to Hummel:

I am contacting youl to express my disgust at your decision to produce two strips for Rangers FC that demonstrate clear allusions to that club's disgraceful history of anti-Catholicism.
Rangers achieved notoriety in world football for their decades-long policy of not employing Catholics; a policy that only came to an end in 1989. However, sickening sectarian attitudes have continued to be displayed among its supporters and, indeed, club directors.
Much of this religious hatred aligns with the Orange Order, an avowedly anti-Catholic institution which stages marches in Scotland and Northern Ireland, mainly during July, to commemorate a 1690 battle that they associate with a belief in Protestant supremacy.
The two most visible emblems of the Orange Order are a sash and the colour orange. It is no coincidence that those two symbols now feature on Rangers strips in a flagrant attempt to cash in on religious bigotry.
I can well understand if Hummel were unaware of much of this. However, there is no doubt that Rangers FC and its directors were very, very aware of the inflammatory significance of these emblems.
Should production of these strips go ahead, Hummel will reveal itself as cynical exploiters of religious intolerance. In which case, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Order

Yours Sincerely,

celtic Joe

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

It’s anti nothing we are pro Protestant simple as that

:lol: Apparently defending a city from invaders equals hunting down and killing Catholics as well.

Seriously, what's next? The Allies were Sectarian for invading Europe and ridding it of the Vatican backed Nazi's? Or the Spanish rebels fighting Franco's Vatican backed regime?

Absolute fucken nutcases the lot of them.

5 hours ago, miracle said:

:lol: WTF 

That's a belter of a meltdown. Can picture him frothing at the mouth as he bashed away at his keyboard, bits of foam spraying on to the screen :mutley:

Big, bad Rangers.

Obsessed mentalists. 

They are mentally ill, obsessed fuckwits.

I have absolutely no idea where they had/are having their pre season, who they are playing, who they have/haven't signed.

Only time I watch them is when they are playing us. I didn't even bother to watch them getting arse raped in Europe over the last couple of seasons. 

Only Scottish team I watch is us. Couldn't give a flying fuck about any other club. 

7 hours ago, miracle said:

Fuck sake guys fucking bursting a colon, Hummel won't give a fuck as long as they get cash in the till and nobody gives a fuck except ceptic fans that the Catholics got their arses handed to them in 1690.

Hope the cunt doesn't drink Orange Barley Water.

Tranny shagger on Shay Logan receiving racist abuse....

“There’s been an ongoing thing with young Shay since an incident I was made aware of when I first came in.

“But the celtic supporters were voted the best supporters in the world (FIFA poll). That says it all in terms of the ambiance at the stadium. How they behave themselves.

Archived