dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Brenda is waiting for the job of God

What do you mean waiting to be god....I thought he WAS god?!

4 hours ago, miracle said:

:rofl:

Imagine that?

King: Hi Steven. You up for the Rangers gig?

Gerrard: I'd be honoured to manage such a prestigious club. What's the budget?

King: Your wallet, Stevie:winnings:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

What do you mean waiting to be god....I thought he WAS god?!

Fuck off Brian Laudrup is God so Brendan can just piss off!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Fuck off Brian Laudrup is God so Brendan can just piss off!

:Fod:

On 09/06/2018 at 21:12, bluedylan said:

Raised on fishfingers

That was only after bedtime with their sisters.

• Like 1

90F8FEAB-6EBD-4F5D-964E-EED17E3CF555.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Not good enough for Musonda. Not good enough for Brenda. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

On that same thread...

37 minutes ago, Siwel said:

On that same thread...

Tarriers are horrible bastards. Seen a couple of things they wrote to Gerrard on Instagram about his daughters - absolute scum!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Siwel said:

On that same thread...

They're genuinely no well man. 

• Like 1

Slagging a dog now, fuck sake there standards are low, weans abused in there religion and club and don't get an eyelid but wanting a dog to die, sad fucking inbreds the lot of them. 

Is the thing about brenda nocking back the Real Madrid job real, surely that's made up, please tell me it is, if not they need help.

5 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Slagging a dog now, fuck sake there standards are low, weans abused in there religion and club and don't get an eyelid but wanting a dog to die, sad fucking inbreds the lot of them. 

Is the thing about brenda nocking back the Real Madrid job real, surely that's made up, please tell me it is, if not they need help.

Of course it's made up mate! ?

• Like 1

They’re about to sign Edouard for a record fee apparently. I think that’s great btw. 

11 goals in 29 games I think, also no-one seems to remember he has a suspended prison sentence for shooting an air rifle at cunts in Paris. 

Bit of a loose cannon, be interesting to see how Rodgers and his ego clash, especially to the tune of a transfer record which wouldn’t go down to well with Panama Des. 

Obviously the media are portraying it as the great cellic helping out their mates PSG to pay their FFP bill  :lol: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Siwel said:

On that same thread...

27795.jpg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They’re about to sign Edouard for a record fee apparently. I think that’s great btw. 

11 goals in 29 games I think, also no-one seems to remember he has a suspended prison sentence for shooting an air rifle at cunts in Paris. 

Bit of a loose cannon, be interesting to see how Rodgers and his ego clash, especially to the tune of a transfer record which wouldn’t go down to well with Panama Des. 

Obviously the media are portraying it as the great cellic helping out their mates PSG to pay their FFP bill  :lol: 

Didnt he score a few against us? Mind you, everyone did...

Wonder what kind of player he is when not getting his own way.

Just now, Ryju84 said:

Didnt he score a few against us? Mind you, everyone did...

Wonder what kind of player he is when not getting his own way.

Aye they all may has well have. There’s almost all of them, especially Rodgers signings not played under the slightest bit of pressure yet and if they have the perception that the Scottish league is a piece of piss, which it has been for them, and we start well it’d be interesting to see how they and the manager react to it. 

There’s a right few loose cannons and bitter fucks in that dressing room so I don’t think all would be well if we got off to a decent start against the tougher opponents in the league 

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Edouard's a good player but I don't think them spending that sort of money on someone who doesn't improve what they've got just now is a bad thing

He’s no better the what they’ve got, and the fact that they’re ‘splashing the cash’ on him doesn’t actually strengthen their team from last year. Still the same players, just with £5-8m down the pan instead of a loan. 

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Edouard's a good player but I don't think them spending that sort of money on someone who doesn't improve what they've got just now is a bad thing

It reeks of Rodgers wanting to splash the cash and get a big name in to appease the fans. 

If they spend anything near £10million for him, it's a big gamble. They picked up Dembele for about £500k, and he's arguably the better striker

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s no better the what they’ve got, and the fact that they’re ‘splashing the cash’ on him doesn’t actually strengthen their team from last year. Still the same players, just with £5-8m down the pan instead of a loan. 

Yeah that's what I said.

• Like 1

I'd be delighted if they spunk close to 10million on this cunt as been reported......he looks as if he will be dembeles replacement should a bidding war take place for dembele after his world cup exploits.....oh wait a minute?

• Like 1

I think it'll be closer to £5m than £10m but either way it's fantastic for us, it's a pretty ridiculous transfer from their part let's be honest. 

Spending a club record fee on a player that doesn't improve them from last season and will likely be their 3rd choice striker. Madness. Will they make a good profit on him if it's closer to the £5m mark? Probably yeah, but in terms of them spending money to get further away from us this year, this deal is just using up their resources and not making that happen. Hopefully they spunk £10m on Patrick Roberts too. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, B1872 said:

Yassss I knew this day would come

15 hours ago, Siwel said:

On that same thread...

It'll still live longer than their token mongo

• Like 3