Jump to content
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

Recommended Posts

SSN are reporting they're closing in on him for £9m :lol:

Mentioned something about how they could've got him for half that last year and that they have until Saturday before he's shopped to other teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky Sports saying £9m for Edouard ahahah fuck me.

Honestly such a ridiculous signing for them, Dembele and Griffiths are both better than him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Supersonic said:

SSN are reporting they're closing in on him for £9m :lol:

Mentioned something about how they could've got him for half that last year and that they have until Saturday before he's shopped to other teams.

Hopefully they get it done before Saturday then! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broxi said:

Hopefully they get it done before Saturday then! 

If that was us I'd be gutted we weren't spending £9m on some other cunt. All the tims will lap this up to no end :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s fantastic news. Most they’ll make on him is 2-3 million anyway cause the Scottish league is a dive. 

£9 million for an 11 goal striker, amazing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If that was us I'd be gutted we weren't spending £9m on some other cunt. All the tims will lap this up to no end :lol:

They could have went out and got a top quality CB and a top quality RB and made their already excellent squad further out of sight but instead they've chucked all their money on a 3rd choice striker who was already here last season. Love it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, B1872 said:

90F8FEAB-6EBD-4F5D-964E-EED17E3CF555.jpeg

They were always going to go for Rodgers.  THE Champions league team, THE Champions League Manager.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s fantastic news. Most they’ll make on him is 2-3 million anyway cause the Scottish league is a dive. 

£9 million for an 11 goal striker, amazing. 

 

Really don’t see them spending anything like that. 

They may want the gullible bastards to believe that is their market but I very much doubt it.  Brendan does seem to admire a Black fella though, so who knows. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no need for an SPL team to spend £9 million on a player, especially Edouard. It's ludicrous.

Classic Rodgers though. Throwing money at mediocre players. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, markem said:

Really don’t see them spending anything like that. 

They may want the gullible bastards to believe that is their market but I very much doubt it.  Brendan does seem to admire a Black fella though, so who knows. 

I don't see any reason why the figure wouldn't be correct. They've been trying to do a deal for ages now and now they only have 2 days left to finish it so they've gone for it. People like to say the media is bullshit but every piece of transfer news out there comes from the media. celtic fans we're saying our £8m bids for Morelos were bullshit but they weren't. I see no reason to believe the £9m isn't true.

Don't get my wrong though, Edouard is a good player, he's only 20 years old and mostly came off the bench last season and played well against us in his start. I would definitely want a striker like that at Rangers, but at £9m in their strongest position it's pretty poor management from them unless they sell Dembele or Griffiths. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broxi said:

I don't see any reason why the figure wouldn't be correct. They've been trying to do a deal for ages now and now they only have 2 days left to finish it so they've gone for it. People like to say the media is bullshit but every piece of transfer news out there comes from the media. celtic fans we're saying our £8m bids for Morelos were bullshit but they weren't. I see no reason to believe the £9m isn't true.

Don't get my wrong though, Edouard is a good player, he's only 20 years old and mostly came off the bench last season and played well against us in his start. I would definitely want a striker like that at Rangers, but at £9m in their strongest position it's pretty poor management from them unless they sell Dembele or Griffiths. 

I personally don’t see them breaking their transfer record on him, a guy that couldn't cement a place as a starter last year and for the reasons you’ve given at the end of your post. 

TBH I would be surprised to see them spend that at any time. 

If they do they do, fuck them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be annoyed to even give 2 million for him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully this is the start of Rodgers' odd transfer dealings coming in to play. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yasss and so it begins give that cunt every penny ye have ya scummy cunts! £9million:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: brilliant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really wish bad luck on the air rifle shooter.
Would fill ma drawers if the French polis turned up with a warrant to arrest this cunt before the ink is dry on the contract :rofl::mutley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Rogers blew 300m at Liverpool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boyd9her said:

Think Rogers blew 300m at Liverpool 

Hopefully lands a load a shite for taigs on massive wages chasing 10 as we fingers x will have our shit together next season causing a meltdown of epic proportions :mutley:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A vanity signing if there ever was one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd be annoyed to even give 2 million for him. 

we mate him look good. cunts garbage man 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edouard is good but £9m to keep their team the same as last season? Don’t mind that at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Dembele been subject of a £60 million bid yet? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Has Dembele been subject of a £60 million bid yet? 

He's at world cup so waiting till he is top scorer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

He's at world cup so waiting till he is top scorer

Maybe as a spectator, but he's not in the squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×