dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thick fenian cow :lol:

Hmmmm could there be a potential reason big Bruno hasn't turned up?

• Like 2

Breaking their club record fee for him :lol: hahaha

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Rodgers calling him one of the best young players in Europe :lol:

Unlucky not to be at the world cup imo

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yeah, he's in Russia... signing for Spartak Moscow obviously.

16 minutes ago, 1872Ryan said:

Yeah, he's in Russia... signing for Spartak Moscow obviously.

CSKA obviously. 

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The dopey fucker, has spent all day looking at Rangers training photos, then added 2+2 and got the result her education provided her with.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, GM63 said:

The dopey fucker, has spent all day looking at Rangers training photos, then added 2+2 and got the result her education provided her with.

I mean he isn't at training so that was a fair assessment but beyond that she is one of the stupidest people in the world.

• Like 1

Seen they are creaming themselves because their twitter said something about the top two teams fixtures and put up a picture of their fixtures against Aberdeen. 

Wish I was in charge of Rangers twitter , would spend every day calling them out as the peado harbourers that they are. Probably wouldn't last long :lol:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thick fenian cow :lol:

That’s amazing - what’s even more amazing is the amount of likes 

even though past few years they’ve cleaned up in Scotland I love having these mentally deranged bastards as our fierce rivals :lol: they are comedy gold 

I went through a wee phrase where them saying sevco zombies bothered me but i honestly woke up one morning and burst out laughing - genuinely found it hilarious overnight and still laugh when I hear it Cos it’s hysterical 

• Like 1

10/9/8 million fee for guy from PSG quoted to appease, when truth comes out BBC now saying new record transfer! PR machine in full flow again, say it enough times and they will believe it.

Must be annoying as feck, treble winners, best team Scotland has ever seen..... And all everyone's talking about is us???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Haven’t seen this posted elsewhere?

”celtic superfan Matt McGlone sues them for £50 k”  He fell in 2014 but is now suing them, sad bastard

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16293563.Celtic_superfan_suing_club_for___50_000_after_falling_and_hitting_his_head_at_game/

Ha ha. Fat Matt 'cokehead' McGlone. I spent years mocking this cunt to the point I thought he was going to actually end it all :happy:

If a guarantee could be obtained that he was house trained, he would make an interesting pet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Ha ha. Fat Matt 'cokehead' McGlone. I spent years mocking this cunt to the point I thought he was going to actually end it all :happy:

If a guarantee could be obtained that he was house trained, he would make an interesting pet.

He is a bitter piece of shit ...Spiers mate as well

6 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

He is a bitter piece of shit ...Spiers mate as well

True story and one I've mentioned on here before.

Around 2001/02ish, McGlone was expelled from the marital home by ra wife. Homeless Matt accepted an invitation from ra Bhoy in Corduroy to share Chez Spiersy for several blissful weeks.

The oddest of odd couples was a symbiotic relationship. During McGlone's five year tenure as a columnist on Ra Sellik View, he ran an end of season poll - continued over from his 'zine, 'Ra Alternative View'. 

One of the categories (and I'm being serious here) was - 'Most Objective Journalist on matters Sellik' - The Paedophile Apologist won this award from the readers of Ra Sellik View five years in a row.

I can only imagine a well practised Matt provided Spiers with the required amount of jobby jabbing. Bottom sex provision to a bottom feeder for accommodation. A somewhat botanical 'Summer of Love' if you like :happy:

• Like 4

Ten million. Delighted at this latest act of self-sabotage insisted upon by Brendan. 

is that what some Rangers fans mean when they say we are light years behind them.

£9m on him? fucking hell lmao. maybe he is a good player but i get the feeling they only signed him cause he scored against us. i don't really see anything that'd suggest that price they paid. i'm no complaining...it's their money and they can spend it how they want lol. knock themselves out for all i care. if this is the kind of player they want to spend money on then go for it....lmfao. idiots.

1 hour ago, billym27 said:

£9m on him? fucking hell lmao. maybe he is a good player but i get the feeling they only signed him cause he scored against us. i don't really see anything that'd suggest that price they paid. i'm no complaining...it's their money and they can spend it how they want lol. knock themselves out for all i care. if this is the kind of player they want to spend money on then go for it....lmfao. idiots.

Defo Billy boy lmao lmfao lol brb ma man 

• Like 1

@KerryFail

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS celtic REJECT a transfer offer rumoured to be in the region of £35m from French giants Paris Saint Germain for hitman Moussa Dembele (21) Negotiations continued after the signing of Odsonne Eduaord after a swap offer was rejected last week. celtic want more

only one flaw ......

utter buffons

the diddy they canny get rid eh 

IMG_0436.JPG