* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

it was founded to keep Catholics out the protestant soup kitchens, do they really believe the shite they put out?

To be fair to them they will happily abuse any child regardless of sexual orientation or agreement. That's what all inclusive means to them, they will fuck anyone up the pooper.

3 hours ago, GM63 said:

That’s how to do it, subtle, dignified and tastefully aesthetic with no historical massaging of fact

It's fucking rank and panders to the LGBT community like everyone has to nowadays, might as well get fucking YES Saltires on the roof of the Ibrox Stands if we have to include every cunt.

Fuck sake, Pride Day my arse, have some fucking repespect for the armed forced yah LGBT cunts and then we can discuss matters. For you I am not PC, I am old enough to know when a cunt should be a cunt and tell someone how life works.

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Open to all since 1888 reallly, when was their first non catholic director.....they have no fuckin shame.

When you condone the abuse of children that's a given mate, not having a non-catholic ring piece kisser as a director is not the issue.

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Good PR, it's one of these things that's nearly compulsory for clubs and companies these days.  Meaningless imo

Cringey as fuck, definitely something we'd slag fuck out of tarriers for.

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Rangers marched at Pride today. They just do it without expecting fanfares. 

What apart from the fact we highlighted it on Twitter, and had employees with our badge on pride tshirts.

6 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Nope, just a father who sees how the current "education" system indoctrinates kids to accept this absolutely disgusting lifestyle. 

I would have thought it was generally the same as a heterosexual lifestyle, except you're sticking your cock up an arse instead of a fanny.

8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I would have thought it was generally the same as a heterosexual lifestyle, except you're sticking your cock up an arse instead of a fanny.

Really?

Check out adultery rates between bender couples.  Look up bug-chasers and look at the number of bent couples who abuse their adopted kids. 

Hang them all. 

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Really?

Check out adultery rates between bender couples.  Look up bug-chasers and look at the number of bent couples who abuse their adopted kids. 

Hang them all. 

I thought adultery and child abuse was something that was done by people of any sexuality, but hey ho.

I wouldn't be the one to hang Lord Byron, Hans Christian Andersen, Virginia Woolf or Alan Turing either, but that's just me.

Just now, Bronzy said:

I thought adultery and child abuse was something that was done by people of any sexuality, but hey ho.

I wouldn't be the one to hang Lord Byron, Hans Christian Andersen, Virginia Woolf or Alan Turing either, but that's just me.

It is but if you looked at the proportional properties of said groups (as I clearly meant) you would see what I mean. 

Your statement could be used in any context.  i.e. "20% of group X does it and 1% of group Y does it.  See? Both groups do it, they're the same"! 

Look at the proportions.  I know you have a vested interest in it but I will not gloss over the truth to appease others. 

Just now, Drumloyal said:

It is but if you looked at the proportional properties of said groups (as I clearly meant) you would see what I mean. 

Your statement could be used in any context.  i.e. "20% of group X does it and 1% of group Y does it.  See? Both groups do it, they're the same"! 

Look at the proportions.  I know you have a vested interest in it but I will not gloss over the truth to appease others. 

wit

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

You need the phrase explained? Through all your posts over the years, you seem to be an advocate for gay rights etc.  What about that confused you? 

Just because I don't want them all hung doesn't mean I'm an advocate for gay rights :lol:

The posts about me being gay are done for a laugh, mainly because guys like you seem to get really uncomfortable about it.

Just out of interest I looked up the divorce rate for gay couples in America, a 2011 study for American states with available data initially reported that the divorce rates for same-sex couples were slightly lower on average (on average, 1.1% of all same-sex couples were said to divorce each year, ranging from 0% to 1.8% in various jurisdictions) than divorce rates of different-sex couples (2% of whom divorce annually).

Don't exactly sound like huge adulterers to me.

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Just because I don't want them all hung doesn't mean I'm an advocate for gay rights :lol:

The posts about me being gay are done for a laugh, mainly because guys like you seem to get really uncomfortable about it.

Just out of interest I looked up the divorce rate for gay couples in America, a 2011 study for American states with available data initially reported that the divorce rates for same-sex couples were slightly lower on average (on average, 1.1% of all same-sex couples were said to divorce each year, ranging from 0% to 1.8% in various jurisdictions) than divorce rates of different-sex couples (2% of whom divorce annually).

Don't exactly sound like huge adulterers to me.

I know it's a joke, you just always seem comfortable with that lifestyle. 

I said adultery rates, not divorce rates, they are more tolerant to adultery then hetero couples. 

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I know it's a joke, you just always seem comfortable with that lifestyle. 

I said adultery rates, not divorce rates, they are more tolerant to adultery then hetero couples. 

I'm comfortable with it because it doesn't really bother me, sorry to see that it bothers you so much.

Where are you getting this adultery rate/tolerance to adultery data from? Tried to look it up but can't find anything.

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I'm comfortable with it because it doesn't really bother me, sorry to see that it bothers you so much.

Where are you getting this adultery rate/tolerance to adultery data from? Tried to look it up but can't find anything.

Yes it bothers me when my children are being taught it is OK to fuck a guy up the ass, screw a tranny and play lick the pea with a dyke cunt.

There are many, many sources indicating infidelity is not so much of an issue in gay couples. 

https://homochild.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/homosexual-vs-heterosexual-couples-what-the-statistics-say/

14 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Yes it bothers me when my children are being taught it is OK to fuck a guy up the ass, screw a tranny and play lick the pea with a dyke cunt.

There are many, many sources indicating infidelity is not so much of an issue in gay couples. 

https://homochild.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/homosexual-vs-heterosexual-couples-what-the-statistics-say/

The sources used in that blog are from 2003 and 1984, and the source from 2003 refers to gay relationships while the other source refers to heterosexual marriage, I'm sure if you looked at the statistics for heterosexual relationships (not marriage) they would be similar.

Forgive me for taking a blog that's called "homochild" with a pinch of salt in terms of having reliable statistics.

Archived