* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

"Icelanders valiantly holding on

HT: Rosenborg 0-0 Valur (0-1)

The chances of celtic facing Rosenborg in Champions League qualifying appear to be diminishing.

It is half-time in Trondheim and visitors Valur remain 1-0 ahead after their win in the first leg back in Iceland."

Would just be typical of their qualifying luck in the CL to get this PT Icelandic mob in the next round.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Rosenbeorg look worse that last season, not convinced they will present any real challenge.

Tarriers seem to be flying the now sadly. Better beat them but doubt they will 

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Given the rise of the Icelandic national team in the last two years you hope it can improve their club teams.

Yes, but the Icelandic national team are FT players in leagues across Europe. Valur are PT and nowhere near the tactical standard of the national team. It really shows how bad Norwegian football is now, I think Crusaders beat Molde in the first leg as well.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yes, but the Icelandic national team are FT players in leagues across Europe. Valur are PT and nowhere near the tactical standard of the national team. It really shows how bad Norwegian football is now, I think Crusaders beat Molde in the first leg as well.

Rosenberg through. 3 1

7 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

How many more rounds do they need to get through and what calibre of team are we talking could they face, to be truthful I don't hold out hope for Rosenborg doing them. 

They'll get through again the teams in it are absolute pish

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

They'll get through again the teams in it are absolute pish

Pish isn't it, another fucking year, then again I like getting a good laugh at them but hate the money they make and all the hype around them. Someone on here said it was four rounds, fucking hope so. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

3 rounds left.

Rosenborg next, expect scum to go through. 

Q3 likes of BATE, AEK Athens, Malmo, Zagreb or Red Star Belgrade

Q4 - Legia Warsaw, Astana, Qarabag and Young boys.

That can change depending if all those sides fail to advance.

Of course they will fancy the Young Boys :mutley:

41 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

How many more rounds do they need to get through and what calibre of team are we talking could they face, to be truthful I don't hold out hope for Rosenborg doing them. 

Make up 3/4 imaginary names of football clubs ..And that will not be far away from the calibre of clubs these mutants will probably face .Fucking bye to the group stages every year 

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

3 rounds left.

Rosenborg next, expect scum to go through. 

Q3 likes of BATE, AEK Athens, Malmo, Zagreb or Red Star Belgrade

Q4 - Legia Warsaw, Astana, Qarabag and Young boys.

That can change depending if any those sides fail to advance or seeded sides go out.

Couple sides in there I think can beat the scum.

Legia Warsaw would be very interesting indeed.

15 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Was Glenavon beat them

Archived