* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Seen a full kit wanker in Gran Canaria today. Was missing the tarrier socks as he was on the beach. Only Rangers thing I’ve seen is a clock magnet.

Previously posted that when in Cancoon at the start of the month mid 40’s male with a full celtic strip on ‘including socke’ wearing sliders 86” heat. Saw his wife the next day with him, he was still wearing the top and was her turn for the shorts...

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Seen a full kit wanker in Gran Canaria today. Was missing the tarrier socks as he was on the beach. Only Rangers thing I’ve seen is a clock magnet.

take it your sun bathing down the dunes .not many footy tops there lol 

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Saw one in ibiza top,shorts which were grey/white discolour, socks and also his greywhite discolour trainers.???

10 hours ago, Vision said:

image.thumb.png.5bdda2d6d9efd887279ff69264a7683d.png

@TEFTONG got a hard shift this week.

my eyes, my feckin eyes!!!! sad thing is one of them may be someone's dad...……………………………………………………………..uncle, grandad, brother, sister!!

8 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

And rightly so. They paid about £9million for him which means hes now worth £50million.

We will now have to go round this dembele shite with edouard. It'll go from Barca to Brighton wanting him come December 

Archived