* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LochendBilly said:

At what stage do they need to be knocked out to be out of European football for this season?

None now mate. Every round from prelim to last qualifier are all parachutes into the Europa sadly 

29 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Brendan again bringing up the financial disparity with the English leagues. Happy to take plaudits for winning domestically in the same situation though.

He’s quite happy to con them and their take their money though.

Whit’s it got to do with him anyway ? It’s like saying there’s financial disparity with French Spanish or Italian leagues.

45 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He’s quite happy to con them and their take their money though.

Whit’s it got to do with him anyway ? It’s like saying there’s financial disparity with French Spanish or Italian leagues.

The audience he's playing to don't hate the French, Spanish or Italians en mass.

42 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

Sky saying they've put in a third bid in the region of £2 million for McGinn :mutley:

Where is the money ? Have they spunked the majority of their budget on that French gimp ?

They’re waiting till we get 55 and their gravy train dries up.

Let’s face it they don’t need to spend money in this league to win it but if we give them a fright .............

1 hour ago, Iron Proddy said:

Sky saying they've put in a third bid in the region of £2 million for McGinn :mutley:

Where is the money ? Have they spunked the majority of their budget on that French gimp ?

Im still waiting on the condemnation from the media. I mean, they know the players value, so why continue to low ball them? Then you've got Brendan and Brown talking about McGinn all the time. Unsettling a player surely.

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Im still waiting on the condemnation from the media. I mean, they know the players value, so why continue to low ball them? Then you've got Brendan and Brown talking about McGinn all the time. Unsettling a player surely.

It’s a bit of sand dancing, he’ll be there by next week for another £500/750000.

hibs will always be tarriers in disguise.

id be demented if I supported a club, reasonably big club, and they only sold or loaned players from one club.. hell, they swap managers on a regular basis.

im talking it’s happened for years, it’s not a new thing. 

7 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

It’s a bit of sand dancing, he’ll be there by next week for another £500/750000.

hibs will always be tarriers in disguise.

id be demented if I supported a club, reasonably big club, and they only sold or loaned players from one club.. hell, they swap managers on a regular basis.

im talking it’s happened for years, it’s not a new thing. 

They're not a reasonably big club :lol:

5 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

These cunts are playing out one big charade for the sake of the HIVS fans

The player will be a beggar soon enough . Just strung out long enough to make  the Hivs fans  believe their club tried everything to keep him . It's a given with these two rhancid clubs

26 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Hibs aren't even big in Edinburgh :lol:

Reminds me of the interview... Is Ringo the best drummer in the country?

John Lennon: hes not even the best in the Beatles

Archived