* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Anytime he looks in a mirror he gen up thinks he’s a carrot

I have just got in and read the post i asked earlier, but I have just burst out laughing, theres no way he thinks he's a carrot, if he does I think that's brilliant, but is that the truth, where did this come from, please let it be true, ???

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

I think that's fucking hilarious , 

Oh dear, oh dear!, and here's me thinking McGonagall was dead.

In what language does East rhyme with Best?

10 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The link to this then has the fucking audacity to bring our name into it when it has fuck all to do with us! Scumbags...........

If it matters to you it matters to Digby Brown 

brilliant its them that are representing the victim they they will be boycotting them now 

So....

I see it's "our players are worth millions" time again.

LB wanted by Fulham , hamstrings wanted by Marseille and that cunt in MF by West ham.

Now colour me cynical but it looks to me like the "were keeping our best players" mantra is in full flow here and will also be used to cover a lack of signings.....

This isn't laughing at the taigs and wasn't sure whether to start a thread, but a Glasgow Labour Councillor James Kelly has said we need to look at how we are policing football.

This relates to the taigs game v Standard Liege a couple of weeks ago, the police started filming them as they were singing there usual dirge of provo songs, he said you shouldn't be filming a person just singing and watching a game.

Fair point but it's yet again them playing the victim card as it doesn't suit there agenda, always some cunt of a councillor sticking up for them, it was in the evening times and the sunday herald I believe.

46 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

This isn't laughing at the taigs and wasn't sure whether to start a thread, but a Glasgow Labour Councillor James Kelly has said we need to look at how we are policing football.

This relates to the taigs game v Standard Liege a couple of weeks ago, the police started filming them as they were singing there usual dirge of provo songs, he said you shouldn't be filming a person just singing and watching a game.

Fair point but it's yet again them playing the victim card as it doesn't suit there agenda, always some cunt of a councillor sticking up for them, it was in the evening times and the sunday herald I believe.

Unfortunately these bastards control the media right now up here, they also bombard any newspaper website with anti Rangers comments, have a look at the comments section after any Rangers story in any publication  and it's 95% papes commenting.

19 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Unfortunately these bastards control the media right now up here, they also bombard any newspaper website with anti Rangers comments, have a look at the comments section after any Rangers story in any publication  and it's 95% papes commenting.

I don't look at comments to be truthful, I only put in Glasgow News to see what's happening as it usually brings up West of Scotland in general and I just read through some stuff.

I well believe it though, it's not real. Just when you say that, there is a taig in our work who buys the daily record religiously every day and still calls it the daily Rangers, the mind boggles at what goes on in some of there minds.

22 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

HAHAHAHA simunovic handed a two match ban ,as of late Friday afternoon ,n the taigs havny been given an explanation ,they'll find out later today .

Pretty sure it's standard if the referee deems it to be violent conduct in his match report to UEFA though I'm sure they'll moan about it 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Pretty sure it's standard if the referee deems it to be violent conduct in his match report to UEFA though I'm sure they'll moan about it 

Yer right , they'll put in a complaint n try n make a case for him 

Meanwhile, celtic will find out today what UEFA’s reason were for handing defender Jozo Simunovic an additional game ban on Friday afternoon.

UEFA’s Control, Ethics and Disciplinary body made the decision to give the Croatian defender a two-match suspension for the red-card he received for his foul on Alashkert’s Brazilian forward Jefferson and celtic have been left waiting on their reasons as to why over the weekend.

The governing body are expected to explain their decision to celtic today and the Parkhead side will then decide whether or not to launch an appeal against the ban.

If they do opt to make their case then Simunovic, who has already served one game of the ban after sitting out the match against Rosenborg last Wednesday night, will be eligible to play in the second leg against the Norwegians this week.

(League starts back this weekend ,n the great brendan is complaining about having defensive issues ) 

Archived