* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would love Rosenborg to knock them out but just can't see it.

You never know they've shat the bed away from home in Europe plenty of times in the last decade, lots of games on paper they should have got something from but have ended up getting gubbed easily instead.

1st SSB of the upcoming season, horrendous programme I know but Alex Rae on panel who I like to listen to. Thought I’d give it a chance, 1st caller,,, yup celtic fan talking about Rangers (who apparently he watches a lot of).. These guys just aren’t right...

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

See their mhidden has been awarded the Pro 14 rugby final next year. They’ll do anything to be noticed.

Unless it’s kids being abused of course.

Aye I just read about that , usual bumff about breezeblock towers being the best blah blah , Well liewell , Remember the Commonwealth Games in 2014 ( of course ye do , ye remember the reason why yer mhidden had a bundle of ££££££££ spent on it ,yet ye never had to put yer hands in yer pockets ) 

Well for the Commonwealth Games 2014 ,Ibrox held all of the rugby sevens over two days ,with a record of 171,000 (171K) attending ,over two days ,which is a record for the sport  200.gif         

Saying that , there's yet another opportunity lost for us ffs 

Archived