* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I would sign for the cunts to pull a sicky all the time. 

I used to have a mate who tried to hurt himself at work to get a few days off and I said to him "You have asthma you thick cunt, tell them you have had an attack" He got the time off but had a limp for a week as he dropped bricks on his foot first!

As it happens he did have an attack one night and that would be his last one poor sod.

Fuxache 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Boyata is injured.

I never said Boyata was injured he's fit to play.

Boyata is injured.

On this one, now I know no journos up here would ask but surely you have to say "but you said he was fit now you're saying the injury he said he has is real, why are you such a lying cunt?"

the 9m myth is still being peddled 

can't remember where I heard it yesterday .either the Peter and Rougie show or Snyde .

it was said in a sneaked into the convo kind of way that there was interest from Turkey. no club mentioned 

They will sign somebody before the window closes ,but it won't be McKenna and he won't be a world beater either 

Next Sunday is a massive massive fixture ,we win and they are finished. they win they just buy a bit more time till we finish them off over the next few months 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

McKenna is more smoke and mirrors shite .the guys injured and won't pass a medical .

That doesn’t matter because players can pass medicals while injured.

celtic will already be aware of his current injury and unless they identify it as having the potential to lead to bigger problems down the line then he will still pass.

It’s major unidentified issues or underlying problems that can lead to problems that medical teams will flag up as an issue and a reason to fail. 

37 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Next Sunday is a massive massive fixture ,we win and they are finished. they win they just buy a bit more time till we finish them off over the next few months 

Let's walk the walk before we come out with statements like this mate . Cmon man

They thrashed us umpteen times last season . We really need to cool the jets . Loads of work still to be done

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Let's walk the walk before we come out with statements like this mate . Cmon man

They thrashed us umpteen times last season . We really need to cool the jets . Loads of work still to be done

Got to agree with you here, I'm all for us beatng them but even a draw would be an improvement in first game, they are poor the now but they will be up for it and no matter what, they still have goals in them. 

I have said this to many of my mates. We are a really diffirent team but I'm here to be proved wrong next week, I'm confident in what we have but don't want to be jumping the gun in this yet.

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm riding on the crest of the wave just now. let me enjoy it for at least another week ?

So in the last 24 hrs their keeper says they need to stop being every man for themselves, the CB who went off injured the other night refutes Brenda's claims he could've stayed on the park and a team can't defend with just 4 players and that people are blaming the defence but if a team doesn't create it won't score. 

The manager has pretty much called out his board saying he needs 3 or 4 players and if he doesn't get them he will say he's not being backed....

They are turning on eachother big time.

34 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

It's no the fact they could sign this McKenna for 6mill n he could pass a medical ,it's the fact they're team is in turmoil n crying out for defenders that are fit n can play. This guy can't play for a month supposedly ffs :lol: 

Btw they could seriously have this as a back 4 next week

gamboa, lustig, ajer, brace face

1 hour ago, TBagalag said:

Katic, Goldson and Barisic for circa £6.5m or McKenna for £6m ?

You could probably throw in McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barasic, Flanagan, Jack, Coulibaly, Arfield, Ejaria and Morelos and that's almost a full team that cost not much off £7.5million (albeit 2 are loans).

There is so much value out there. Mad cunts think throwing money at mediocre, overpriced talents is the answer when it's just daft and makes no sense from a footballing view and certainly not from a business view either. It's almost like they need to be seen to be spending large transfer fees. EPL is worse for it. It's madness that guys like Goldson, Katic, Barasic, Coulibaly etc were not on the radar of EPL teams when they have the scouting set up to unearth these talents for relative pennies in comparison to EPL budgets. However they'll just waste £30million on a guy from the same league they play in who's had 3 good games all season!

3 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Brenda today demanding 4 signings before the end of the window. Dirty Dez and Slanty eyed Pete won't like being told what to do. Could this be the beginning of the end?

he said he missed out on 2 out of 3 from his list he wanted .

he only wanted 3.now wants an additional 4.he knows we are a threat 

Just now, magic8ball said:

he said he missed out on 2 out of 3 from his list he wanted .

he only wanted 3.now wants an additional 4.he knows we are a threat 

It's amazing how a few poor results have seriously taken it's toll on him. He looked genuinely ill on Thursday after their game. He's under major pressure. We have to make it count big time

6 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

It's amazing how a few poor results have seriously taken it's toll on him. He looked genuinely ill on Thursday after their game. He's under major pressure. We have to make it count big time

If he’s joined that at a time when we weren’t a shadow of our former (and future self) he wouldn’t have lasted a year.

Hint of pressure and he looks like he’s heading for rehab 

26 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Btw they could seriously have this as a back 4 next week

gamboa, lustig, ajer, brace face

It’s either that or Boyata or a newbie flung in for debut........

17 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

the failure to make it to CL group stages has hit them hard ,he's clearly feeling it 

If we keep going the right way we really can win this league .that will stop them from getting into the CL again and really fuck them up 

Archived