* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So this young striker is obviously not as good as the young Dumbelly. ?

Who knows, unknown quantity. 

52 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They need to balance the books,he’ll be gone and they scramble around and bring in some last minute loan 

They don’t. Their finances are solid for this year. Their cash reserves are strong. Their net spend is minimal. They will have Europa League groups which will bring in a bit. 

I mean, don’t get me wrong, they will use up some of their reserves and run at a loss this year if they don’t sell some assets - but they are far from any sort of financial instability. 

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Who knows, unknown quantity. 

They don’t. Their finances are solid for this year. Their cash reserves are strong. Their net spend is minimal. They will have Europa League groups which will bring in a bit. 

I mean, don’t get me wrong, they will use up some of their reserves and run at a loss this year if they don’t sell some assets - but they are far from any sort of financial instability. 

Icing on the cake would’ve been no EL for them pity they’ve pretty much got a bye with the draw they got,any half decent side they were in bother 

They have literally been flogging this boy like a cheap whore to anyone since he played 5 games and scored a few goals. They are still well short of the champions league monies they need and OL have bought the most fragile hamstrings in the history of football...:lol:

"   OL confirms the serious injury suffered by Amine Gouiri. https://t.co/ePXsPs36OT     - Olympique Lyonnais (@OL) August 18, 2018 The medical staff of the club who diagnosed an isolated rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament of the left knee will hold a consultation with Dr. Sonnery-Cottet early next week to stop the operative date and specify the unavailability of Amine which should not not be less than 6 months. ""

24 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

SSB is quality. talking about the bid. taigs coming on bleating. 

panel deflecting saying there isn't a better run club in UK and they will have a contingency plan .

Almost laughed out loud, Tbf I generally don’t mind listening to Jim Duffy but he is totally blindsided and lets himself down talking about celtic. Think the most outrageous quote was stating Tierney was the best player of that position in the country (UK), dug himself in to a hole re this one night and tried to defend this point to a caller who for all to see called him out successfully on this ridiculous assertion...

7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Almost laughed out loud, Tbf I generally don’t mind listening to Jim Duffy but he is totally blindsided and lets himself down talking about celtic. Think the most outrageous quote was stating Tierney was the best player of that position in the country (UK), dug himself in to a hole re this one night and tried to defend this point to a caller who for all to see called him out successfully on this ridiculous assertion...

aye Duffy usually talks sense .

toeing the party line tonight I reckon 

even the fans are starting to realise they are getting taken for a ride 

that's until one oops up now and again going on about 200m in the bank blah blah ?

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I suspect this is a lot of hype from various parties involved and either cellic or Dembele will "turn down" the move just before the deadline to impress the cellic fans.

Aye but Milner signing for The Famous will eclipse that news bulletin.

Archived