* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Papering of the cracks with those sort of results. Nothing convincing about beating the sheep 1-0 with a "cheeky"backheal as the media are reporting  

They were far from convincing, that backheal was like taking a shot with your eyes closed, he had no idea where it was going, they are struggling to score these days, long may it last.

53 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They were far from convincing, that backheal was like taking a shot with your eyes closed, he had no idea where it was going, they are struggling to score these days, long may it last.

Struggling ,long may it continue 

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's a poor Aberdeen side at the moment, looking much like they will be mid table this year - of the teams in the Semi, I'm delighted we drew them.

Yep. Given our striker situation, and the fact that Hearts are better at beating they cunts than us it's the perfect draw for us. 

16 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

He seems to have no grasp at all on what the song is even about 

Most musicians dont tell the World about their football teams or their beliefs as they want to make as much money as they can. Rod, however, is made... this means that he will not give a fuck....he has clearly went and done an IRA song and needs to be called out for what he has done.. He thinks he is invinsible and needs to be fucking put down to his actual level. He is filth!

9 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Yep. Given our striker situation, and the fact that Hearts are better at beating they cunts than us it's the perfect draw for us. 

My dad said this and I agree with him that Hearts and Rangers are the only two in form spl teams right now, the match with them will be very interesting. 

Archived